Chapter One, Wind

The wind blew on the summer morning. It was May twenty first and the last day of high school ended on the twenty fifth. I kicked my soft sheets off of my bed and yawned. It was seven thirty, the exact time I needed to be at school. I quickly ran and put my uniform on as I gathered my school supplies and shoved them into my backpack. I ran outside without eating breakfast and I forgot to lock my front door but thought nothing of it at the time. As I began to sprint to school I ran into Sayori who was also sprinting at full speed to get to school. "I woke up laaate!" Cried Sayori.

"Same." I said, out of breath.

After we both caught our breath we ran to school, hand in hand. Sayori gently opened the door and behind those door stood our principal. "I see you two are late, yet again." Stated the president as she pressed a pink slip on each of our palms which were our tardy slips. Sayori waved me off as she ran to history and I ran to math.

I sat through math, dosing off every time the teacher would look away and woke up every time she would glare back at me. After math I had history. The day went on as usual until after lunch. All kids were evacuated from school due to some sort of crime that took place in the girls bathroom. I walked home, the green grass tickling my legs my thoughts of summer were interrupted by a notification on my phone. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and saw the notification about a murder in my area. It was a murder at my school, the killer was unknown but it was girl in the Literature Club her name was Monika. I barely knew her but she was quite popular. Then it hit me, Sayori was in the Literature Club, she could be in danger! I quickly texted Sayori and invited her to my house. She agreed to come over as soon as she got out of her interview with the police, she ended up with an interview because she was in the Literature Club and was being held as a suspect. I knew she wouldn't do it, she couldn't have.

      I got home and unpacked my backpack and began to undress out of my school uniform. I then got into my comfy shorts and tank top. I had to reschedule coming to school during summer break to take my finals, so I finished that and fell asleep on my bed, I was awoken to the sound of knocking on the front door. It was Sayori. I shot up and blushed. "Sorry I was tired, how did the interview go?" I asked giggling about the obvious fact that it went fine since she wasn't in jail.

      "It went fine, I'm a little shook since, Monika and I were pretty close." I nodded and pulled Sayori into arms, she blushed and smiled.