Chapter Two, Dig

I left Monika's corpse. I was such an idiot for doing it at such a bad time but I had to. That day Monika confessed to me her love for (Y/N). I understand others want to worship my god but she is mine. (Y/N) fell asleep while we watched Netflix. I kissed her forehead and picked my backpack up, I rummaged through it and found the chapstick I stole from (Y/N)'s house earlier and I applied it to my lips. I went to the bathroom and searched in her cabinets and before I could grab a towel (Y/N) opened the bathroom door and gasped. My heart stopped. "Oh, are you looking for pads or tampons?" Asked (Y/N).

       I felt a blush spread across my face and I nodded, going along with her. (Y/N) squatted next to me, she pulled a mass of towels out and some candles and she pulled out a bucket of pads and tampons, she smiled "Pick what you prefer.".

      I pulled a pastel pink pad out and (Y/N) shoved the bucket back under her cabinet along with the other stuff. (Y/N) winked at me and left me in the bathroom. "This will be harder than I thought..." I muttered to myself.

      After I came out of the bathroom (Y/N) was in her bed and patted the bed next to her, she dosed off next to me again and I sat up with my thoughts. She wasn't affected by the murder but probably only because she didn't see it or maybe she knows it's me and likes it, I thought. I soon dosed off  too.

      I woke up to (Y/N) shoving a box of doughnuts in my face. Her face was warm and inviting as she pulled a chocolate sprinkled doughnut which is my favorite and took a bite, I groaned. "(Y/N), give me a bite!".

      (Y/N) giggled and handed me the doughnut she took a bite out of. I enjoyed the doughnut much more knowing that my precious (Y/N)'s lips touched this doughnut. "Haha Sayori, your eyes roll into the back of your head when you take a bite!" (Y/N) smiled.

      I blushed, then I noticed (Y/N) would probably catch on to me due to the fact I had been so quiet. I sighed I'm such a bad liar. Suddenly my eyes landed in (Y/N)'s skin which was exposed due to the fact she was only wear a bra and panties. My face lit up like a Christmas tree. "(Y-Y/N) you're just wearing underwear!" I stuttered.

      She nodded "My eyes are up here!" (Y/N) said.

      I gulped "Sorry." I responded.

      I got out of bed and grabbed my backpack. I pulled out my phone and pretended to get a text of some sort. "(Y/N) I have to go, Ill see you later!" I said, trying to escape.

      (Y/N) nodded seeming a little confused by sudden outburst. I ran home and locked my front door.