Chapter Six, Wait

Sayori didn't blink. She was shocked. She had gotten what she wanted. Love, I gave my love to her. Sayori kissed me again, she stroked my arms as she did, she seemed inexperienced but I couldn't blame her, I was as well. The kiss ended abruptly. Sayori's sky blue eyes filled with tears. "That's all I've wanted..." she sobbed, her voice laced with regret.

      "Why didn't you ever tell me? You did have to murder to get my attention." Sayori looked down as I spoke.

      "I see you as a god, I hurt you, I hurt you so I could humanize you in my brain but it didn't work." Sayori sighed, "Of course the competition, Monika, made me more motivated. After she told me about her crush on you I realized something was wrong because I wanted her dead.".

      I patted her back "I'll help you clean this up...I'll also get you help. We will work through this together. I love you and I'm willing to help you. Tomorrow we will bury Yuri..." I said quietly remembering Sayori moving Yuri's lifeless corpse into my basement, my walls were still covered in blood and a bit of my carpet.

      Sayori nodded and rubbed her head. "Headache?" I asked.

      Sayori nodded and I went to my bathroom and grabbed the Advil from my cabinet and carried the small white bottle to Sayori. She grabbed one and swallowed it. We then agreed to go to sleep. I kissed Sayori asleep and she slept in my room with me, I had a hard time sleeping since there was a corpse in my basement and I was sleeping with a murderer. Sayori could sense my anxiety, she hugged me from behind and whispered sweet nothings into my ear. "I love you (Y/N)." Sayori said to me.

      "I love you too Sayori." I mumbled as I fell asleep...

      I woke up early in the morning and Sayori was not next to me. I got out of bed and began to look around. "Sayori?". I gently open the guest kitchen door.