Chapter Seventh, Grow

Sayori was hanging. Hanging from the rope I had used to hang up a previous birthday party's piñata. Her hands were stained red. It was like it the process she regretted it and tried to save herself but it was too late. I felt a clump form inside of my throat.

      My only friend, dead, along with my childhood. I picked up the paper laying on the cold stool Sayori had used and read the note that just continuously said "GETOUTOFMYHEAD". I was horrified I felt I could throw up. There were currently two dead bodies in my home. I couldn't take it. I grabbed the bottle of bleach from under my sink and opened it. Do It Be WiTh Me My LoVe. I could be with the girls....Sayori. I wanted to be with Sayori.

      I truly do love her. I would now prove it, by making the ultimate sacrifice. I popped the lid off and lifted the heavy bottle into my mouth. The cold liquid stung and hurt as if went down my throat. As more slithered down I felt pain erupt in my stomach and—-

      "Yes and in today's news, two girls were found dead after suicide in a kitchen and a corpse was found in the basement, one of the girls in the kitchen, Sayori was found guilty was found guilty for three murders, the murder of high schooler, Monika, Natsuki, and Yuri. Sayori was found hanging. A high schooler, (Y/N) (Y/L/N) had been found dead after drinking bleach in the same kitchen Sayori was found dead in. The corpses of Yuri, Sayori and (Y/N) were found after the three girls were reported missing. The one girl, Sayori had left a suicide note which simply read "GETOUTOFMYHEAD" repeatedly. Police still don't know what happened, all they know is who killed who. Thank you for watching today's news!".

      DeAd End