Chapter Four, Bury

I was shocked. I didn't know how to feel and the only word I could manage was "Sayori!".

Yuri was now on my carpeted floor blood leaking out of the stab wound on her left side. She wasn't screaming she was laughing and Sayori was twitching, she wasn't laughing her eyes were on Yuri. Yuri knew not to move or she would be killed so she stayed still, trying to contain her smirk. After I got past the shock I got out of my bed and tried to grab Sayori, she shoved me into my dresser and the wind was knocked out of me. "Please don't attempt to stop me, (Y/N)." Said Sayori, but it didn't sound like Sayori.

As Sayori approached Yuri I would have sworn I saw her twitch, in the second she twitched it looked like someone was behind her. I couldn't place my finger on it. Yuri then stood up, she towered above Sayori but Sayori only gripped her scissors tighter. Yuri grabbed Sayori's arm and attempted to knock her out Sayori then sliced one of Yuri's major arteries straight open. Blood sprayed everywhere. Yuri shrieked. I screamed as well, I got up yet again and tackled Sayori. Yuri attempted to cover her wound but it was a lost cause, she died within seconds.

I cried, tears streamed down my face and Sayori's eyes widened. "You cried over her!?" Sayori shouted.

I cried harder and then Sayori screamed at my face "What would you ever want with her!?".

      "You killed her!" I screamed.

        Sayori smiled "I know, isn't it great!?".

       Then I saw it, that wasn't Sayori who was talking to me. That was someone else, someone I didn't know of. I didn't know what to do. There was a dead body of my floor, my room was covered in blood. I also had a murderer on top of me. "Sayori, can you...Stay the night?" I asked.

      I had a plan. Sayori nodded. I grabbed a high school year book from last year and quickly look through it while Sayori got in her pj's. There it was. The girl I saw. Monika. I wasn't one to believe in ghosts but I definitely wasn't just seeing things. "Hey Sayori have you ever contacted the dead?" I asked.

      Sayori shook her head as she rubbed the blood off of her arm. I would have called the cops but Sayori broke all phones in the house. She also locked all the doors. Sure I could get out of a window but she would hear me. By the end of this night I expected to be dead so contacting a dead girl is the least of my worries. I had previously heard you didn't need a real Oujia board so I just made one out of paper, and hoped it would work. Sayori came out to me, she was clean and blood free. She sat next to me on the hardwood floor in my dark hallway I lit the candles and set the lighter down.