Chapter Three, Seed

I pulled out my phone and called Natsuki. I killed Monika I had no one to talk to. I asked to meet Natsuki at a park near a forest. Luckily she agreed. I didn't know how this was going to go so I packed a small piece of jagged wood and shoved it into my bag. I planned to speak with her about (Y/N) and Monika. Hopefully Sayori can keep a secret. I reached for my front door handle to leave I felt a stinging pain in my chest region. My head began to hurt and heart began to beat faster. I dropped to my knees. Fake, they are fake. This isn't real. I clutched my chest as tears streamed down my face, this pain hurt so much. It's just you and (Y/N) now. I suddenly had an urge this urge was different from the one I had when I killed Monika, then I wanted a smooth kill with no witness, now I wanted people to see, I wanted (Y/N) to see, I wanted everyone who ever talked to her to die. Why did I kill Monika? For an urge, Love. Why would I kill the rest. For my own selfish needs. The seed had been planted. I must let it grow.

      I ran back upstairs into my bathroom and grabbed a pair of scissors, I cut my hair and watched it flow down the drain. I threw the scissors in my bag and then I left. Now I knew how the meeting with Natsuki would be. I would not be caught. Natsuki and I sat on the swings and talked. "It was nice talking to you!" Smiled Natsuki as she waved and left.

      I smiled back at her and then I ran to a local store. I pulled out some cash and bought a flip phone, I texted Natsuki as her dad to meet her outside of a bakery. She was hesitant but after an hour she agreed. I put on a plastic mask and carried my bag to our meeting place. There Natsuki was standing in the dark near the light leaking out from within the bakery I grabbed her mouth from her back and waited from the drug to kick in and allow her to pass out. Soon after awhile of struggling Natsuki was passed out. I carried her bridal style into the woods and finished the job and fed my selfish hunger. Before going home I peaked through (Y/N)'s window and saw something horrific, (Y/N) laying on her bed, Yuri on top of her. I took the key that I stole from her house and unlocked the back door after I climbed her fence.

      I quietly pulled the scissors from out of my backpack and crawled outside of (Y/N)'s bedroom door. I ran straight at Yuri who still had on her panties and bra. The scissors rammed into her side causing blood to spill. (Y/N) screamed. "Sayori!".