Eighteen

I was sitting in Sarah and Brendon's kitchen alone. I hoped Josh was with anyone but Liam right now. I got myself a glass of water and set it down next to my phone on the counter. I heard soft footsteps coming my way, but I chose to ignore it because I figured it was just someone else getting a drink. 

The person grabbed my wrist and I spun myself around, hoping to see Josh. "Liam!" I shouted, trying to jump back.

"The one and only," he smiled. I didn't trust his smile.

"What do you want?" I said with a sigh.

"I just want to talk," He said, still holding onto my wrist. "Let's go outside, it's too warm in here. It cooled off outside."

"I really don't want to talk-" I tried saying. He still managed to pull me to the front yard, away from the rest of the party.

"I missed you."

I stand there, not really knowing what to say. By 'I missed you' I know he meant he still loved me. He was too close, I wanted to push him away but I didn't want to make him mad.

His hand grabbed mine and it felt as if he was still getting closer.

--Josh's P.o.V.--

I was talking to Tyler when I decided that it was getting late. I began to look for (Y/n). I looked around the yard for her. There was very little light out here so I couldn't tell who was who. I walked inside to the kitchen. This is where I last saw (Y/n). The only thing here was a glass of water and her phone.

I didn't mess with it just in case she was in the bathroom and needed to call me later. I walked around the house some more. All the bathrooms were empty. (Y/n) wasn't in any room of the house. 

I stood in the kitchen. Across the room was a window that showed the front yard. Two people stood in front of it. I hid so if they looked in I would not be seen. 

The faces of the people had a small amount of the light on them, but there was enough light for me to know one of them was (Y/n). She was standing awfully close to the other person... Are they holding hands, too? 

Before I could get up to do anything, their mouths met. I turned away as quick as possible.

Feeling sick to my stomach, I ran to find Tyler. My heart stopped, dropped, and rolled out of town.

Why would this happen? Who was that other person?

(I don't know why the phrase "My heart stopped, dropped, and rolled out of town" popped in my head but I'm using it. 
Anyway, I started writing this chapter before I went on a big vacation. I got back yesterday and finished it today so sorry if some things don't add up or if it sounds crappy. I'm really tired but I decided to finish this chapter before another week goes by without updates.

OKAY WOW, I just read over this chapter and I don't know how to explain it but it's... uncomfortably choppy? I really don't know how to explain it or if anyone else notices it. I hope this isn't how it's always been. Maybe I'm just tired, so just give me a couple days to get energized again and HOPEFULLY the chapters will flow more...)