Twenty

Josh and I went back to his place. We sat and talked about this and that, and of course, we began to talk about what happened earlier again. "I really don't know what else to say other than I'm sorry," I look down.

"But you don't have to be," Josh tells me. "It's really not your fault. I know that for a fact. Why would it be your fault?"

"I don't know," I shrug. "I could have told you about him sooner. I tried my best to avoid him but I just-"

"It's not your fault," he stops me. "I understand why you didn't want to tell me about him. We don't have to talk about this anymore... let's talk about... dogs?"

I smile a little. "Sure."

We talked a little while longer, mostly about our favorite kinds of dogs, or if we prefer cats or dogs more, and even if we'd ever get a dog together and be kind of like parents...

We also noticed that it was getting late and we were beginning to get tired. "I know you don't have any clothes here but I don't know if you want to drive home this late. I mean, it's fine if you don't want to stay here but... you know..."

"I'll stay," I smile. 

(This chapter is EXTREMELY short but I plan on making the next chapter kind of long because it will be the final one...

the end is near.

Have a great day!)