School Day

Art goes to the rightful owner!
A\N: This is my very first story so it maybe really bad...Plus I might make a updates in this story. (Also there in a Gems high school)

Thursday 9:12AM (I'm doing dates....Don't judge meh..

Sapphire's POV

Summers almost here! I'm super duper excited to have fun with my friends,especially Amethyst! She's sometimes very difficult to talk with when she's mad. But she's very fun to play with. She's like a sister to me but.. a different gem. Also my name is Sapphire. I'm a Gem who loves to learn and sing! My hobby's are: Cleaning,learning,singing,and Hanging out with my friends!

Amethyst P.O.V

UGH!!! School...I hate it! But it's part of being a gem. I've gotta wake up Sapphire for school too. Luckily summers almost here..thank god..

Sapphire's P.O.V

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I hear Amethyst telling me to wake up. I refused and put a pillow over my head. I hear Amethyst groan loud. "Alright I'll have to take it the hard way.." Once I heard Amethyst say those words I knew I was screwed.

Amethyst's P.O.V

I guess waking up the lazy Sapphire won't help,well then I guess I'll have to take this the hard way. I lifted Sapphire off of her bed which made her surprised and held her bridal style. She was blushing a little I could tell because she always hides her face when she's blushing which made me laugh. "Put me down Amethyst!!" As she said that,I dropped her down to the floor. "Oops" I smirked.

Sapphire's P.O.V

"Ow! Amethyst!" As I rubbed my head. 
"Your welcome." She gave me a smirk

And done! Sorry if it was too short I tried. I'll go make longer chapters! Peace!