Not Protected Enough..

Thursday 11:12AM

Sapphire's P.O.V

After we went inside the school Amethyst stopped and let go of my hand. "A-Amethyst? You alright?" Amethyst didn't answer. I saw her hand slowly reaching towards her gem and it started to slowly glow,she's was about to spawn her weapon! I reached my hands towards her hand so she wouldn't spawn her weapon cause your not allowed to spawn you weapons in school. "Amy STOP!!" the whole school froze. Amethyst looked at me with a upset look. "I know you want to protect me but..You can't protect me forever.." I sighed. Amethyst yanked her hand away from my grip. She looked at me,I must of hurt her feelings. "So you think Im not protecting you enough!?" Amethyst yelled. "N-No it's not that-" "What is going on in here!?" Ms.Yellow Diamond interrupted and everyone in continued what they were doing cause everyone knows that Ms.Yellow is quite sometimes a "hot head". "N-Nothing Ms.Yellow!" I said. "Alright,but if there's any bad actives in these hallways you can come tell me." Ms.Yellow said while leaving. After Ms.Yellow left I looked over to Amethyst but....She already left.

Amethyst's P.O.V

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SAPPHIRE DOESN'T THINK I CAN PROTECT HER ENOUGH!!!! My mind was exploding and my heart was in two. I just....can't believe that Sapphire would say that! I then sit on a bench outside the school and sit and cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done! Soooooooo sorry if this chapter was too short! I'll try to make longer ones!

BONNIE OUT!!