Morning

Saturday 9:21AM

BAD LANGUAGE

Ruby's POV

I happen to wake up the Sun's rays. "Grrr, stupid sun" I responded. I then look at Sapphire who is cuddling by my side, I smile and brush her hair with my fingers. When I touched her hair I heard a soft moan, I quickly and carefully remove my fingers through Sapphire's hair. Luckily, Sapphire didn't wake up by the touch of her hair. I sigh in relief then slowly get out of bed trying not wake Sapphire. I got off my bed and got some clothes out of my drawer and head for the bathroom. I close the door and turn on the shower and take my clothes off placing them on the floor before getting in. I entered the shower. At first the water was a bit cold then it turned warmer and warmer. I felt good, but, I couldn't stop thinking about Sapphire. Her voice.. Her smile..Her laugh...Her....body (sorry not sorry) I shook my head of the thought.  "What's wrong with me?? She's just a friend not.. " I stopped. I huffed and washed my body, stop the shower, dry off, put my clothes on, and moved on. I grabbed the tv remote and pushed the "ON" button. Little did I now, that once the tv turned on, the volume was turned up all the way! I was alarmed, I jumped off the couch and turned the volume down. "God dammit, Jasper.." I muttered under my breath. I then got up and walked towards my room where Sapphire was in. I quietly checked if I woke her up by mistake. Once again, she was asleep. She must be a heavy sleeper. I then walk towards the kitchen to get breakfast. Even though, us gems can't eat, some of us do which is.. A bit strange. I'm not even sure why we have food. I get out some milk, a bowl, and a spoon and some cereal. I pour in the cereal then the milk, and finally, the spoon. I grab the bowl and sit down watching TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 Hour Later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sapphire's POV

I wake up by the sound of the TV. I look around me and see that I'm in Ruby's room. I felt pretty safe here. I realized that Ruby wasn't here, so I guess she's awake. I take the covers off me then get up from the bed, I almost forgot that I was wearing Ruby's clothes she gave me last night. I hug and chuckle to myself. I walk out of the bedroom and walk towards the noise from the TV hoping that Ruby would be there. I sneak around the corner and see Ruby eating cereal, quite fast too. "I hope she doesn't choke" I thought to myself.  I quietly tiptoe towards Ruby to scare her and do it at the right moment. I reach towards Ruby and quickly grab her shoulders and yell, "GOTCHA!!" "AHH!" Ruby screamed out and quickly looked behind herself looking at me. "What the hell Sapphire? You scared me half to death!" Ruby said. "Good morning to you too, Ruby.." I responded while smiling then kiss her cheek causing Ruby to blush a little. "I'm gonna go get dressed ok Ruby?" I said. "Ok, just don't fucking scare me like that again.." Ruby said. I run towards the bedroom and open Ruby's drawer. I look through the drawer and find some shorts and a spaghetti strap shirt and put them on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10 Minutes Later By Your Lazy Author
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk out of the room kind of blushing of how short these shorts were. They reached up to my thigh. I walk towards the living room and see Ruby still sitting on the couch watching TV. Then I got an idea. "Hey Ruby?" I call out. "What do think of me wearing these?" I asked. "Hm?" Ruby turned around. "Wearing wha-" Ruby stopped and looked at me blushing.

"Well? What do you think?~" I asked again

"Well? What do you think?~" I asked again. Ruby didn't respond, she just kept staring at me. Ruby then snapped out of it. "Oh, I think you look perfect~" Ruby said but a bit strangely. Woah, I wasn't inspecting that! Ruby got up from the couch and started walking towards me. "R-Ruby?" I stuttered. Again, Ruby didn't answer. I started backing up. "Ruby? W-What's going on?" I back up towards a wall. "Aww, is Sapphire scared?~" Ruby teased. "Ruby, stop it! Your starting to freak me out!" I said to Ruby. I was just about to run but then, Ruby grabbed my arm and pinned me against the wall . "Ah! R-Ruby! What is wrong with you!?" I was blushing heavily. Ruby came to my ear and whispered, "I'm gonna have so much fun with you, honey boo~"

I hope you enjoyed this random chapter and my drawing of Sapphire wearing Ruby's clothes! I didn't know what to think of but this, I know, I'm weird and weird is ok! I didn't really expect myself to write a almost sexually chapter. This might continue in the next chapter, who knows~ Anyways, I'll see you guys later! Byyyyeee!

-Bon💜