Meeting The Red Wolf

Friday 6:15 PM

Ruby' P.O.V

After my ears came in I quickly texted Jasper,I still felt pain in my head I tried to ignore it.

Ruby: I can't.

Jasper: Why not??😕

I tried to think of a excuse quick because If my ears and tail have grown fully,I would go crazy and a wild dangerous wolf!

Ruby: cause I need to something and it might take me a while to do it..

Jasper: Oh,alright...😑
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I was done texting Jasper I quickly ran outside. I looked around to see if anyone was around me. But luckily there wasn't. I looked at the full moon so I can fully transform. Then I felt massive pain in my teeth and my tail bone. "AHHH!! S-So m-much pain!" I yelled. My teeth grew sharp and my red fluffy tail. Once I was done transforming my eyes were bloody red I also lost myself. "Time to play with some gems." I said creepily and ran towards the haunted woods.

Sapphire's P.O.V

I was watching tv in the living room wearing my light blue shorts and a ocean blue t-shirt. Amethyst wasn't here,she was with Peridot and Lapis. She's probably still mad at me. "I feel like a guilty gem" I sighed. I then heard the doorbell ring. "Coming.." I said. I opened the door and I was pretty surprised to see Jasper and her gang. I didn't see Ruby anywhere I sort of liked her. "Hey blue one eyed freak!" Pearl said. "What do you guys want?" I said in a annoyed voice. Jasper grabbed my shirt which made me flinch a little. "L-Let go of me Jasper!" I yelled. I wasn't too afraid but I was a little bit. Jasper turned around and threw me down to the concert floor. I felt my arm burning a little but I ignored it,I got up from the ground and looked at Jasper fearless. "Oh,so you think your not afraid of me huh?" Jasper said. Jasper pushed me down to the floor. "Ahh!" I yelled in pain. "If your not afraid of me any more,then prove it." Jasper said. "T-Then I will prove it!" I said. "I'll go to the haunted forest to prove I'm not scared of you any more Jasper!" I said. Jasper and her gang were surprised of what I said. Jasper smirked. "Ok then. If you survive one whole day in the haunted forest,I'll leave you and Amethyst alone for the whole summer." Jasper said. "U-Umm Jasper? What are you doing?" Yellow asked. Jasper answered Yellow Pearl's question quietly which I quite didn't hear. "Do you agree with this deal?" I questioned Jasper with hers and mine arms crossed. "Yeah,yeah I accept your dumb little deal." Jasper said. I knew I was gonna regret this.

~Time skip,brought to you by your lazy author!~

Friday 7:21 PM

Sapphire's P.O.V

I was in the haunted forest and I was totally terrified. I kept hearing cracking noises which made me jump sometimes. Then,a couple minutes went by and I found some red wolf fur and I kept in my pocket. Later I heard growling I was really terrified. "H-Hello..?" I said in a shaky voice. Then I saw a pair of red glowing eyes, I started to back up..slowly. Then I tripped over a stick and hit my bum hard on the ground. "Ow!" I said. I looked at the pair of red glowing eyes,then it started running towards me and pinned me against the ground. I felt a tear go down my cold cheek. "P-Please don't hurt me!" I said sadly. "S-Sapphire?" The wolf figure said. "W-What? How d-do you know my name?" I asked. Then the beast's glowing red eyes started to fade to normal brown eyes. I started to recognize the figure. "R-Ruby?" I asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annnnnnd I'm done,yay! I hoped you enjoyed! Vote and comment when ever you like!

BONNIE OUT!!!