Jasper

Art to Their rightful owner! Enjoy! :)

Thursday 10:25AM

Sapphire's P.O.V

I got dressed after Amethyst "woke" me up. I put on my favorite blue shirt and light blue shorts and sky blue shoes. Once I was done putting clothes on I went to the kitchen to eat some cereal. Amethyst was eating cereal,toast,and a banana and looking at her phone while eating. Amethyst sure does likes to eat things. I got the cereal on top of the refrigerator and got then got the milk inside it. I got out a bowl and a spoon then poured the cereal and then milk. I sat down on the couch and turned on the news.

Breaking News!

"There is a red wild werewolf out in the woods. So if anyone sees this werewolf,call 911 right away!"

"Red werewolf? HA! Someone must of asked them to do that so they can scare some gems like it's all a stupid prank...R-Right?

"YO SAPPHIRE!! IT'S ALMOST TIME TO GO!!" Amethyst yelled out. "Oh shoot! I'm supposed to get ready!" I said to myself.

3rd person P.O.V

Sapphire got ready to go to school. "Ugh! What's taking you too long!?" Amethyst groans out loud. "Coming!" Sapphire said while she was running down the stairs.

~Time skip~

Amethyst's P.O.V

So we made to school yeah? Once we got there I saw Jasper and her gang whispering probably about Sapphire. I ignored it but Sapphire tried to ignore it. I sighed and grabbed Sapphire's hand and walked inside school with by my side cause I do NOT like Jasper when she's talking about Sapphire,it makes her...upset.

Jasper's P.O.V

When I saw Amethyst and her one eyed loser friend I stared to whisper about Sapphire. "Hey guys. Look." I pointed to the two losers and Pearl,Yellow Pearl,and Ruby smirked.
"Look at those...two...Ugh! I just can't stand them especially the blue one eyed loser." Yellow Pearl said. "Yeah." Pearl said laughing. Ruby just stared at them especially the blue one. "Ruby?" I put my hand on her left shoulder she flinched a little. "You ok?" I asked in a confused look?. "H-Huh? Oh yeah im o-ok.." Ruby said while rubbing the back of her neck and blushing. I already knew Ruby had a tiny crush on that Sapphire,I smirked.

Ruby's P.O.V

I flinched a little when Jasper put her hand on my left shoulder. "H-Huh? Oh yeah im o-ok.." I said while rubbing the back of my neck and blushing. Jasper smirked and I gulped. "Do you have a crush on Sapphire!?" Pearl asked. "N-No!" I said blushing even more. "You do!" Yellow said ( Short for Yellow Pearl ) "Aww,that's cute." Jasper said giving me a smirk which made me a little nervous. Jasper came down to my red burning face. "How about you go tell her how you feel." My face was burning like lava. I knew I was screwed..

Ok that's it for this chapter! I tried to make It a little longer and I hope you enjoyed!

BONNIE OUT!!
∆ ∆
My little nickname...You like it? No? Ok.. ;(