Love Mark

Saturday 9:25AM

⚠A BIT OF SEXUAL CONTENT & LANGUAGE⚠

Ruby's POV

Sapphire was so fucking adorable when she blushed. To be honest, I didn't know what to do with her. But there is one thing I want to do. I made her move her head so I could leave something behind for her so other gems can know that she's mine. "This may hurt, but It'll be over soon~" I said softly towards Sapphire's ear.

Sapphire's POV

What the hell is Ruby doing!? I mean, I get that she likes me and all, but I didn't think this was serious! "Ruby, what the hell are you doing??" I don't mean to swear most of time, but this HAS to stop! Ruby gasped like she was teasing me. "Sapphire said a bad word. I know just the thing to do with that~" Ruby said. I was then going to push Ruby off, but she caught me off guard by placing her knee up between my legs. I moaned like I... Enjoyed it!? "Oh? Looks like I found a sweet spot~" Ruby bit her lip and I was blushing madly, I knew this wasn't about to go well. "R-Ruby! S-Stop it!" I begged but Ruby didn't listen. All of a sudden, Ruby kissed me! I didn't know what to do, so I tried to push Ruby off but the more I try the more the more rough she gets.

Ruby's POV

Sapphire was soo good. Her soft lips..I kissed her again but this time, Sapphire lost all her strength and decided to kiss me back! I was pretty surprised by this. I let my tongue explore Sapphire's mouth. Up, down, side to side, all over, it felt.. Amazing. We both stop, out of breath. While Sapphire was catching her breath, I had the time to leave her something special. I quickly went to Sapphire's neck softly biting it. Sapphire let out the sweetest little moan I could here, god, I should've done this sooner. "Ah~ R-Ruby.." Sapphire mumbled. I was done with Sapphire. I let go of her and she rubbed her neck looking a bit scared, I smirked.

Sapphire's POV

My neck felt so sore I rubbed it but then felt a weird mark on it. A bite. My eye widen and I quickly looked at Ruby blushing who was smirking at me. "R-Ruby! What the hell!?" I yelled. "What's wrong?" She sounded like she didn't know. "This!" I pointed at the love mark. "You gave me a hickey, thanks to you!" I said. "Your welcome~" Ruby replied. "Ugh!! Ruby what if somebody see's this!?" I said. "Don't worry about it, no one will see or know about it." Ruby replied. "What if- Ugh! You know what? Forget it!" "If anyone see's this their probably gonna laugh at me or something!" I responded. "No they won't Saffy, besides, if they see it I'll take good care of 'em" Ruby said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You don't need to worry about it." Ruby shrugged. "Ok?" I mumbled. "I-I'm gonna go in the bathroom real quick, ok?" I said. "Ok.." Ruby replied walking towards the kitchen. I quickly ran towards the bathroom closed the door shut then locked it. I looked in the mirror moving my hair out of my neck and looking at the hickey. I sigh and look around for some healing jel. After I found the gel I open the lid and squirt some gel out. I carefully move my hair out of the way so I can put some gel on the hickey. Once I placed the gel on the hickey I hissed in a bit of pain. "Dammit Ruby.." I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⑤ Ⓜⓘⓝⓤⓣⓔⓢ Ⓛⓐⓣⓔⓡ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruby's POV

I was just sitting on the couch feeling warm after what happened. I want to do it again..But different. I shake my head from that thought. "That's weird, why would I ever do that to her?.." I mumble to myself. I hear the bathroom door open and smirked. "Hey Saffy~" I say sweetly. "NO!" Sapphire came in blushing and wearing a dark red scarf. I laughed. "Alright, alright, I won't do it again." I said say chuckling. "Promise?" Sapphire asked. I had to think for a minute. I made my decision then look at Sapphire. "I promise" I smirked, not because of how cute Sapphire was, it's because...

I had my fingers crossed behind my back. "Oh, I promise indeed" I think to myself.

Hope you enjoyed!
- Bonnie💜