Telling a secret..

I'm back!! So so so soooooooooo sorry for not uploading!! I'm a total failure...so sorry..

Friday 8:49 PM

Ruby's P.O.V

Once I pinned the person to the ground I heard a familiar voice,it sounded like...SAPPHIRE!? I got off of her and blushed like crazy! "R-Ruby?" Sapphire asked. "Y-Yeah,it's me Ruby.." I said. "What happened to you?" Sapphire asked. I sighed. "Sapphire? Can I tell you my secret?" I asked a little worry in my voice.

Sapphire's P.O.V

RUBY IS A WEREWOLF!!!?? Like how and why did this happen?! "Sapphire? Can I tell you my secret? " Ruby asked me. "S-Sure" I said. "Well, you know that I'm a werewolf right?" Ruby asked and I nodded. "It all happened a couple years ago.. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Past Ruby's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in 8th grade and I was a happy gem. Me and my old friends Endy,Linda,and Pedro. We were in spring break and we went to the Haunted Woods to go camping. But little did we know that there were wild corrupted wolf gems that we're very dangerous to innocent gems. While me and Pedro were looking for fire wood while Endy and Linda were doing whatever. Me and Pedro we're looking for some fire wood until a wild corrupted wolf gem attacked us! It scratched my leg and I yelled in pain. "Dude,you alright!?" Pedro said in worry. My vision went all blurry and then I passed out. When hours went by I woke up and had huge insane headache which made me yell in pain. "Is she gonna be ok??" I heard Linda ask. "I-I don't know.. But we'll have to wait till morning.. " Pedro said. I groaned in pain,I then held my head then I felt super fluffy ears it felt like...... Wolf ears!? "What..?  How..?" I questioned myself. My friends we're just staring at me in surprise. "Whoa.. " Endy said. Then I felt more pain like I've been stabbed in chest. Felt like my tail bone was coming in. "Ahhh!" I yelled as my knees feel to the ground. "Ruby!" Linda said while trying to help me back up. It was no use,I felt more and more pain. Sharp wolf teeth were coming in,and when they finally came I lost control of myself. "R-Ruby??" Linda asked me. I growled in response. Linda slowly backed away from me. "R-Ruby are you ok?" Pedro asked me. Without saying anything this time,I scratched Pedro on his chest."AHHH!!" Pedro fell on his back, "PEDRO!!" Linda and Endy yelled. They both picked Pedro then Linda patched Pedro up with her healing powers. After that, Linda,Endy, and Pedro we're looking where I was, but I wasn't there anymore.

3rd P.O.V

"W-Where'd she go?? " Linda asked. I don't know!" Endy said. "She must of ran off after she hit me.." Pedro said. "We should probably head back home before anymore of those things attack us." Pedro said. "B-But what about Ruby??" Linda said in worry. "Forget it, she won't come back.." Endy said.  "Yes she will!" Linda yelled. "Linda forget it! Ruby's GONE!!" Endy yelled. Linda was in tears cause her bestest friend was turned into a wild corrupted werewolf gem. Linda just ran back home with her stuff and in tears still. Endy sighed because he just yelled at the love of his life. "C'mon, let's go back home.." Pedro Said, Endy nodded in agreement. After the two of the boys got there stuff, they were ready to leave. Endy looked back at the woods, where Ruby probably ran off to. Endy sighed. "C'mon let's go.." Pedro said. After that, they both left to their homes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sapphire's P.O.V

"Whoa.." I said. "Yeah.. That's how I turned into a wolf.." Ruby said. "Does anyone else know that you turn to a wolf??" I questioned.  "No, no one else knows this but you.." Ruby looked at  my eye, I blushed a tint of blue. "You probably don't wanna be friends with me.." Ruby said in disappoint rubbing her arm. "Are you kidding? I'd love to be friends with you!" I said in excitement. "R-Really!?" Ruby asked. "Of course!" I said and after I realized I gave Ruby a huge hug, I let go and I was a blushing mess.

Ruby's P.O.V

When Sapphire gave me a huge hug, I was blushing madly, then she let go real quick and she was a blushing mess. I smiled a little and giggled. "S-Sorry" Sapphire said. Her voice was pretty cute and was really clear. "I-It's ok.." I said while blushing and rubbing my arm nervously.

We were both in a awkward silence.
"Soo, you wanna come to my house?" I asked to break up the silence. "R-Really?  You would do that?" Sapphire asked me. "Heh, sure. Anything for a friend.. " I smiled and blushed at the same time as always. After that we went for a walk to my place.

And done!!!  Woo Hoo!!! It took me a couple of days to do this but I did it! I am proud of myself! And also my fingers hurt for writing this.. (There were 883 words in this sooo yeah..) (T^T)

Goodbye!

Bonnie OUT!!!