UNTITLED THREE.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

I decided to skip school and made breakfast for Chenle.

"You're not going to school today?" Renjun asked me then I shake me head.

"I decided to watch over Chenle. He really needs help." I said then feed him a strawberry.

"What's the cure again? To make him feel like home or else, he won't get better and die?" He said then I smack his chest.

"Don't end it that way and yes, I'm trying to make Chenle feel like home." I said then he sighed.

"You know, sis. Why won't you transfer him to one of the hospital's special rooms. That place is legit like a living room.

I'm sure he'll be more comfortable there and if you're there, he'll really feel like home." He said then I nodded.

The hospital's VVIP rooms are really special.

The floors are wooden and it fives off a very warm and cozy place.

It's really like a small apartment.

"How about you go to the hospital and visit him and while dad is driving me to school, I'll talk to him. How is that?" He said then I hugged him.

"Thanks, Renjun. You're the best!"

Chenle was still asleep when he was transferred.

He's a heavy sleeper.

He was transferred like an hour ago and I'm glad that Renjun talked to Dad.

I caress his hair carefully and stare at his face.

"Such a baby face." I smiled and took a blanket and sit down on the sofa.

I read random books online until I heard Chenle move.

I look at him and he seems to be awake now.

I walk to his side and ruffled his hair.

"Hey, Chenle. How was sleep?" I asked then he smiled to see me.

"Where am I and it was good." He said then looked around.

"This is the VVIP room. We only have like ten in the hospital. I'm sure that this place is kinda cozy." I said then he showed me a thumbs up.

"My bedroom is like this room to be honest. It really brings the homey vibes." He said then I chuckled.

"I made breakfast for you too." I gave him the food I made.

"You made these?" He asked then I nodded.

He took a bite and his face lit up.

"Woah! It taste so good!" He said then I smiled at his child attitude.

"Chenle, how does going outside sound like to you?" I asked then he sighed.

"To me, it sounds more like a dream that I can't accomplish. When I get better, the first thing I wan to do is go to the park an run around.

Then I want to go shopping and maybe, go to the amusement park to play but.." He stopped and look down at the food

"But what?"

"But I know that won't happen with this sickness of mine." He said then I fed him with a slice of meat.

"Stop saying that. I will make sure that you'll get better.

I'll make sure that you can run around the park and maybe, we can have a picnic." I said then he smiled widely then nodded.

"Thanks, Ming." He said then took a bite again.

Dad then came in the room and smiled at us.

"Chenle, I have really good news." He was smiling widely which made me confused.

"What is it?"

"You're getting better and you don't have the possibility to die anymore." He said then Chenle looked at me with a wide smile.

"Let's keep this up and you're possibility of leaving this hospital will get higher." He said then Chenle did a thumbs up.

Dad then smiled then left.

"You're getting better!" I hugged him then he chuckled.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔