UNTITLED SIX.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔M

M.I.N.G.J.I.E

I entered the room after Jeno ans they all smiled at me.

I notice Chenle smiling widely at me amd I smiled back.

I sit beside him and ruffled his hair.

"You look like you're doing well, Chenle." I said then he nodded.

"The boys gave me pajamas and I'm so happy to finally have something comfortable to wear." He said then I chuckled.

"Are you still in pain?"

"Nope! I think that I improved thanks to you guys." He said then I smiled and held his hand.

"Can I talk to you alone?" I asked then he looked at the boys.

"We'll leave you two alone. Come on, Sung Sung." Jeno said then carried Sung Sung out.

The boys then followed.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"I'll be gone for two days.." I said then he frowned.

"Why?"

"I'll be helping the animal centre and I asked the boys-"

"Animal center? Owemji, I want to go with you but I'm sick.

That's actually really good. I don't know why you want to talk privately about that." He pouted.

"You're not sad?" I asked him then he shake his head.

"Why would I be sad? That's actually very nice of you to help out but I'll be missing you.

Luckily, it's only for two days." He said then I chuckled.

"I'll be missing you too but I promise to take pictures of the animals there to show you." I said then his face lit up.

"Yay! I haven't seen an animal for a long time so, seeing Sung Sung really made me excited." He said then I frowned.

He hasn't even seen an animal for a long time because of his sickness.

"Hey, I know what you're thinking. At least, be happy that I'm happy." He said then I nodded.

I leaned my head on his shoulder as he start caressing my hair.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
C.H.E.N.L.E  [ 1:03 am ]

I suddenly felt pain on my chest as I sit up and try to breathe but I can't.

I try to reach out to the call button but I can't.

I suddenly fell the bed, my hand on my chest as I try to open the door.

"Please... help me.." I begged as the pain worsened.

I was basically shouting for help at this point.

I guess that this is my end.

I was laying on the cold floor. The only sounds I can hear is my whimpering in pain.

The door suddenly flung open and I try to look at the person but my vision darkened and was blurry.

I suddenly felt being hugged by someone and I was able to smell her perfume.

"M-Ming Jie..?" I was shaking and she start rubbing circles on my back.

"Shh.. Chenle, I'm here now." She said as tears start falling from my face.

"I-I was so scared.."

"I know, Chenle... I know.."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔