UNTITLED FOUR.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

I sighed and was about to leave he classroom until someone hugged me.

"What the heck, Renjun?" I said then all my classmates stare at us.

"Can I stay with you in the hospital? I want to meet Chenle." He said then I sighed.

"Fine but don't cause trouble." I said then swing my bag on my arm and left the school with Renjun.

Me and Renjun are kind of the popular kids. we just ignore that popularity and live like normal children.

I knock on the door then opened it. 

I saw Chenle watching on his phone.

"Hey, Chenle." I called him then he smiled at me.

"How was school?" He asked then I sighed. I then heard him chuckle.

"Oh yeah, this is my brother, Renjun. He wants to be your friend." I said then his smile became wider.

"Hi, Chenle. You look too young to be in this hospital." He said then ruffled the younger's hair.

I chuckled at them.

"You really wanna be my friend?" He asked then he nodded.

"You need friends to support you anyway." He said then Chenle thanked him.

"Chenle, did you eat yet?" I asked him then he shake his head.

I sighed and grabbed my extra lunchbox. I then gave it to him.

"Thanks." He smiled then start eating.7

"So, Chenle. I have friends that also likes to  meet you, especially our youngest." He said then I smack his head.

"Don't rush Chenle." I said then he pouted. Chenle just chuckled at us.

"I would like to meet them too but maybe not now. I might drag everyone because of my condition." He said then frowned.

"Hey, I'm actually glad that dad let us help you. He doesn't let us help anyone," I said then Renjun nodded.

"Hey, don't worry about us. Now that we're here with you, we can help you heal faster." Renjun said then Chenle start crying.

"Good job! You made him cry." I said as I smack Renjun's head again.

"Aniyo- I'm just happy to have you two." He said then we smiled and hugged him.

I went to another room. I told Renjun to stay with Chenle.

I opened the door and was greeted by a cute smile.

"Hey, how is Chenle?" He asked as I sit beside him.

"He's getting better but how about you?" I said then he ruffled my hair.

"I'm fine. Just dying in this hospital." He said then I sighed.

"Jihoon-ah, I'm so sorry." I said then he chuckled.

"Why are you apologizing again?" He said then he held my hand.

"It's my fault that you're here." I said then he sighed.

"Hey, it's not your fault. It was my decision anyway." He said then I shake my head.

"It was my fault that you made the decision." I said then he sighed again.

"Hey, I love you. That's why I did that." He said then I rest my head on his chest.

"I'm going back to Masan soon after I leave the hospital. I want you to visit me." He said then I nodded.

"Jihoon, please take care of yourself. I'm sorry that I can't save you. You took the crash for me." I said then he kissed my forehead.

"It's okay. I'm not ready to see my best friend and ex-girlfriend die." He said then I chuckled.

I went back to Chenle's room and Renjun was drawing something. I sit beside Chenle.

"You're drawing Moomin again?" I chuckled at my brother's childish side.

"Hey, Moomin is cute!"  

  ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔