UNTITLED FIVE.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

I waited for Renjun and Ming.

The door opened and I was greeted by a blonde haired boy with other boys.

"Hey, Chenle." Renjun then came in..

"These are my friends that wants to meet you." Renjun said then I smiled.

"Hi, I'm Mark."

"I'm Jeno and this is Jaemin. He's kinda quiet."

"I'm Haechan, the sun of the group!" He did a peace sign.

"I'm Jisung, the youngest."

"Hi, I'm Zhong Chenle." I said then they chuckled.

"You don't need to tell us. Renjun keeps talking about you.

That's why we were able to gain interest in you." Jeno said then I look at Renjun then back at the boys.

"Thanks, I really appreciate it." I said then Haechan ruffled my hair.

"Yah. His hair is so soft." He said then I laughed nervously.

"Chenle, no need to be nervous. They're nice and fun." Renjun said before looking at Jeno.

"Well, except for Jeno."

"Hey! I'm fun!" He said then we laughed.

"Chenle, how old are you anyway?" Mark asked me then I smiled a little.

"I'm 15."

"Wah! You're older than me." Jisung said then I smiled nervously.

"Why? How oldㅡ"

"He's 14." Mark said then I nodded.

"I'm 18. The four of them is 17." Mark pointed at Renjun and the other three.

"Chenle, if you don't mind me asking, can you get off your bed?" Jaemin asked then I sighed.

"Well, sometimes when I have enough energy or when the doctor tells me I can stand and move around." I said then they nodded.

I look at Renjun and he looked at me confusingly.

"Why?"

"Where's Ming?" I asked then he smiled a little.

"Ming will be here inㅡ"

The door suddenly opened and a dog jumped into my arms.

"Oh? Why is Sung Sung here?" Jisung caressed the dog's fur and I pet it.

"Sung Sung?" I tilted my head.

"Our dog." Renjun said then I nodded.

"The boys only goes to my house for Sung Sung and everything else." Renjun said then we laughed.

I noticed Jeno staring at the door as the boys continue petting Sung Sung.

"Guys, I'll be back." He said before leaving the room.

"Oh, yeah! We got gifts for you." Jaemin said as he gave me a bag.

Pajamas and more comfortable clothes.

"Wah! Finally pajamas." I said then they chuckled.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Sung Sung get off my arms as it run to Chenle's room.

It left the door open. I then made eye contact with Jeno.

I pointed at the door, signaling him to come out.

"Guys, I'll be back." He said before leaving the room.

He closed the door and look at me.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked.

"I will help the animal center for tomorrow and the next day. I want you to take care of Chenle." I said then he sighed.

"You do realize that Chenle wants to see you the most." He said then I sighed.

"I understand that you want to help the animal center but Chenle also wants to see you." He said then I look down.

"Come on, I'm sure Chenle is waiting for you. I'm sure that you can talk to him."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔