UNTITLED NINE.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔M

M.I.N.G.J.I.E

I took a train to Mokpo and was able to go to the dancing sea fountains.

I sit down and I waited for Jihoon.

The fountains suddenly started and I wowed at it.

My favorite song suddenly start playing, making me surprised.

I suddenly saw the word 'I love you' and 'goodbye'.

I didn't even realize I was crying when the last song was the song we sang together back in middle school.

I suddenly felt something beside me.

I opened it and my eyes widened.

"Wait.. this is Jihoon's camera.." I said and I saw our pictures on the side.

I also saw a the uniform we wore in Suncheon.

And I necklace..

I took the letter on the side and read it.

MingJie-ah <3

I hoped you like the fountains. I'm sorry that I couldn't watch it with you. Those words on the fountains are the words I wanted to say the most but I can't.

To be honest, I was the one who donated my heart to Chenle, your friend. I really want you two to be happy.

I'm sorry that I didn't tell you.. I just couldn't. I printed all the pictures we took. I gave you my camera and the uniform we wore.

Not only that but I made a extra wooden frames for you. I want to stay with you but I couldn't. I'm doing this for you and Chenle.

Please, be bappy and don't be sad. We're really close friends so, I know you can do that.

I'm always beside you. I'll always watch over you. I'll always be there for you.

Don't forget me, Huang MingJie. I love you so much <3 I may even love you more than I love myself.

From your dear
best friend,
Park Jihoon

Tears was falling from my cheek. It just keeps on falling.

And the fact that I can still feel wet spots on the paper made me cry even more..