The Machine

*Dan's POV*

I was at the Lab with my Pal Trayaurus because he needed my help making a machine that supposedly would change the future of science which I was excited about I mean not everyday do you get to change the world I mean I already feel like I have the world in my own arms when im holding my sweet Stampy in my arms in an embrace no ordinary couple could possibly master. Stampy was perfect just thinking of his adorable little cat ears poking out of his sides of head. The way he purrs when he's happy is sometimes just to much for my heart to take. I swear I could look into those pools of glimmering emeralds his eyes would melt through my very soul. After this experiment I was hoping to take Stampy for a night on the town

I walked into the room of the lab of which we do our experiments there in the middle of the room i see a big machine at least three times my size it was connected to a tube that seem to be filtering some sort of liquid. "TRAYAURUS" I yelled "what in all of Minecraft is that?!". He turned to look at me. "Its a cloning machine Dan" he said with his usual monotone voice that barley ever seems to amused by anything. "why did you make this thing?" I said with a puzzled look on my face. "In case you die and I need a new lab contestant" he muttered under his breath barely audible. "what?" I said "nothing" he said quickly. "ok Trayaurus what do you need me to do?" I say confused of why he needed me for this. "I need you to place your hand on that slab with the glowing hand print marked onto it". I shrug and place my hand onto it "OW! Trayaurus what the heck man?!?!?!" I yell as I feel a large sprig of pain jolt into my hand. I look down at the glowing hand mark on the slab panel it was soaking in the blood from my hand. "Dan it was necessary for the cloning process don't be such a baby" he said while rolling his eyes "whatever man just warn me next time" I say still a bit angry that he didn't tell me the dang thing would stab my hand "you can go now the cloning process wont be done until tonight possibly at twelve or one AM" he said focusing on his work on some clipboard "alright cya good buddy" I say starting to walk out the door. "have fun with Kitty~Boy" *he snickered I look at him a bit mad he called Stampy Kitty~Boy. "As a matter of fact I will!" I huff turning to the door.  I was so excited I get to have a whole night on the town with the love of my life nothing could ruin this.

*Nobody's POV*

Dan left the lab happy as can be Trayaurus was busy focusing on some calibrations on the machine not paying attention to the ACTUAL MACHINE that started to let little sparks of electricity emitting a tint of an dark red........