Don's Plan

*Don's POV*

"so this is the one and only Stampy a little shorter then I imagined hehe but that just makes him seem cuter. Dan was right he was perfect but I cant just let Dan have him so he can waste all the opportunity's he has with Stampy". I think to myself as I look at Dan and Stampy getting up from the ground. Stampy finally stopped shaking I'm not sure why he was shaking in the first place but as I got a good look at him for the first time I had to hide my blush by moving a bit father into the darkness of the room. He was about nearly a head shorter then me and Dan. he had a sort of feminine figure he had big innocent emerald eyes that just seemed to be filled with wonder, he had chestnut brown curly hair that made his yellowish orange cat ears pop. I stopped looking at him when Dan looked at me quizzically. "soon Dan I will have Stampy all to myself and you will be nothing no one will even care that your the original they will all want the new and improved version so have fun while you can heheheheheheh" I thought to myself as I watched Dan talk to Trayaurus about the shot gun thing. I got tired of the situation and left the room to the that Trayaurus gave me to live in I'm guessing it was an old design room by all the crumpled up pictures of machines that were on the floor. I sat down at a desk in the corner in the room witch had a lot of un marked paper, pens and pencils and stuff. "Hmmm this might be a good time to plan how I'm gonna do this so it will come out successful" I said to myself while grabbing some paper and started jotting down notes of the stuff I already know about my target and idea's how to get Stampy.

*one hour time skip*

I kept banging my head on the desk for the last five minuets. "Aug I cant come up with anything" I said with anger and disappointment. "maybe I can-" I was caught off guard when I saw an old blueprint in the corner of the room that was written with silver sharpie. I walked over and picked it up examining it "Hmmmmmmm this could work I'm guessing Trayaurus didn't build this yet sense it was left in here or maybe he tried and it failed. So lets see if we can do this" I said with a smirk across my face. I left the room sneaking around gathering the items I needed for the device. After gathering all that I needed I went to work on the machine from the blueprints.

"Finally finished!" I said cheerfully holding up the strange looking Ray gun. "wait but I'm gonna need some help making this plan full proof but who....?" I said to myself. I looked outside the window well only one way to find out. I climbed through the window with my bag I packed earlier. I was walking through the city that was nearby and I saw something that caught my eye a prison "ah perfect" I said to myself as I pulled a laser gun that I got from the lab out of my bag and barged into the prison shooting every cop that got in my way as I did so I couldn't help but enjoy this strange feeling of destruction of others it made me feel powerful and I wanted more power and I was going to fulfill my goal and nobody would get in my way. I busted down the door to where all the prisoners were being held in their cells. "Greetings my evil comrades how would you all like to escape this miserable place and commit revenge onto those who have wronged you?" I said aloud so all the prisoners could hear me. they all began muttering to each other "how do we know we can trust you?" a rough voice said. I turned to a man that had a huge scar run across his face and I'm pretty sure he was blind out of one eye, he was chained to his cell wall. I stepped forward to him menacingly and said "because I'm the only one who can give you what your heart desires" I hold the gun towards him and shoot. "Freedom" I said as his chains fell to the ground. he looked at the chains then back up at me "you got yourself a deal" he said as I helped him up. "now lets go free the other inmates" I said as we went to work freeing the others. they all agreed to help me in my plan now everything is coming out greatly soon I will be the one and only Dan and Stampy will be all mine. I pulled out the picture I stole of Dan and Stampy hugging and smiling "soon you will be all mine and there is nothing HE can do about it" I say ripping the side of the picture with Dan in it and throwing it to the side as we left the prison I felt my wicked grin spread across my face.

"I'm coming for you Stampy hehehehehe"