Friends Stick Together

*Dan's POV*

I looked up at the man who answered the door, he was taller then me with brunette hair and blue eyes, he had a dark brown shirt with a blue backpack attached to his back, he was also wearing yellow shorts with a belt that held an enchanted diamond sword in its holster. But what most stood out about the man was his bear ears, he stared down at me in confusion "Dan what are you doing here?" he asked raising an eyebrow "well Lee unfortunately we have a very serious problem" I said trying to not get angry just thinking about the situation at hand. "What kind of problem?" he asked in a more serious tone "Well lets just say Stampy got kidnapped by an evil version of me and now I need your help to get him back" I said quickly hoping he wouldn't get angry and rip my head off "HE WHAT?!?!" he yelled grabbing me by the shoulders as he greeted his teeth in anger "listen I need your help to get him back please he needs us. I don't even want to think about what is happening to him please just help me save him not for me but for him" I said looking at him with sympathy. He calmed down and let go of my shoulders "Fine but we aren't doing this alone" he said picking up his cell phone and dialing a number. After a moment or two he finally talked into the phone "Hey Squid we have a problem I need you to bring the gang over to your place and tell them to bring their battle gear.......thanks man I will see you there in thirty minuets" he said as he hung up the phone "hold on stay here I will be back" he says turning to a painting in the hallway and jumped through it. After a few minuets he finally came out of the painting while putting a gold incrusted diamond dagger in a big duffel bag he was carrying. "Uh....how long have you been preparing for this if I may ask?" I said while I was waiting for him at the door "Ever sense I met Hit the Target" he said simply as he zipped up the duffel bag. We finally left his house and walked to Squid's house it took at least twenty minuets. Lee went up to the door and knocked and the door was opened by a tall man that was slightly shorter then Lee, he had short blue hair and dark brown eyes that almost appeared to be black, he was wearing a white shirt with a blue jacket and ripped jeans, there was a waist belt that went over his shoulder and around his waist, he also had gills on his neck that faded blue around his pale skin."Hey Lee everyone is inside and I-" he was cut off when he looked at me "Dan what are you doing here also where is Stampy I tried to call him for the meeting and he never answered his phone he never misses my calls what's going on?" he asked with a worried expression on his face, I knew how Lee and Squid looked at Stampy like a little brother and how much they cared about him. I couldn't look him in the eyes I felt my eyes drift down to my feet trying not to let my unshed tears fall. "That's the reason were here Squid" Lee said as he patted me on the back trying to comfort me. Squid led us inside and there sitting in the living room was none other then Amy Lee, Finnball, Rosie, Sqaishey, Ash and Stampy's sister Netty. They were all sitting on the couch and talking to each other with curious and worried expressions plastered onto their faces "Ahem" Lee cleared his throat getting the others attention "Oh Lee you here why did you say we need our battle gear what happened?!" Amy asked sounding scared and worried at the same time "This isn't going to be easy to say but Stampy...........Stampy was taken" Lee said looking down at his feet avoiding eye contact with anyone. Everyone gasped in shock "WHAT?! why would anyone take Stampy he never did anything to anybody!" Finnball yelled with his kingly voice "It wasn't Hit the Target was it?" Rosie asked clearly upset. Lee looked back at me as if he was asking the same question as he did that they all turned to me with the same look on their face. "well Trayaurus built a cloning machine and said he needed help so he decided to clone me and apparently the cloning process got messed up so the clone was missing a piece of its brain that kept it in touch with humanity. Later on he met Stampy and apparently fell in love with him so he kidnapped him when I was trying to propose to him last night" I said trying to catch my breath from telling the whole story at once "wait..........YOU PROPOSED TO HIM LAST NIGHT?!?!" Amy yelled her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Unfortunately I didn't get to ask him because right when I was about to ask that monster took him........" I said as tears started to prick my eyes. Squid and Lee looked at each other in horror worried about their friend. Amy, Sqaishey, Rosie and Netty ran over and hugged me tightly "we will find him Dan I know we will, no friend left behind" Netty said as she and the girls hugged me. "so what are we going to do?" Ash said raising an eyebrow "We need to head back to my Lab Trayaurus says he has a plan to help us find him" I said getting out of the girls grip and heading to the door. They all nod and grab their bags and follow me back to the lab, after about an hour we finally got to the lab. I led them inside and nearly tripped when Barnaby and Grim ran inside the lab chasing each other, I couldn't help but chuckle by this but my heart still hurt like an empty stinging numbness that I couldn't shake. "well look who's back" said a working Trayaurus from the corner of the room, he looked to be working on a large machine about 6 times my size that was connected to a huge glowing platform on the ground. "Trayaurus I brought my friends" I said pointing behind me as Trayaurus turned to look at me and them. He was about to say something else when a man came through a side door holding some blueprints and tools, he had tan skin with brown hair tied back into a ponytail, I couldn't see his eyes as for they were covered by some black shades, he had a golden amulet hanging from his neck. "Hey yo Dr.Trayaurus I got those schematics you needed" he said smiling "SKY?!?!" I yelled surprised seeing him here "oh hey guys what's up" he said putting the stuff down on a table. "what are you doing here?" I asked looking at him quizzically "well I'm actually here to help you guys Stampy is one of my friends and I don't leave my friends when they are in harms way" he said smiling brightly "oh and I'm not here alone, Hey guys get in here" he yelled into the door he came out of. Soon none other then Ty, Jerome, Jason, Quentin, Ian and Mitch walked in through the door "wait how did you know Stampy was in trouble?" Squid asked lifting an eyebrow and crossing his arms. "Trayaurus called us earlier" Ian said adjusting his shades, everyone turned to Trayaurus who was tightening a bolt on the large machine "I thought we needed all the help we could get, now I figured out how to trace where Stampy was sent to by tracing the bio signature that was left behind when the laser infused Stampy's body causing him to be molecularly transported". he said with his usual monotone voice but everyone else besides me look at him dumbfounded not knowing what the heck he was saying "Yeah you kinda lost me at.......Science" Sky said looking still confused. Trayaurus sighed "It means I can find out where Stampy is it will just take a little time" he said sounding annoyed "Great how long will it take?" I asked with concern lingering in my voice. "maybe 3 days you are all welcome to stay here until then we have plenty of room its getting late now you guys go rest up so I can finish this" he said while grabbing a wrench and started to tweak the machine. after that I showed everyone to the rooms they would be staying in, after that I made my way to the room I usually stay in when I'm working over night. I laid in the bed and thought about Stampy "oh Stampy please be safe......" I said to myself as I drifted into sleep.

"please be safe"