the Tears of war

*Stampy's POV*

I looked up at Don who was tossing his camera to the side as he walked over to me "It seems were going to have a little visit from your little friends" he said with an snide grin across his face "Leave them out of this!" I yelled trying to pull the collar off my neck "Oh I would but then again they are an obstacle in my way to power" he said while sitting on the throne I was chained to "How are they an obstacle?!" I said more angry then before "well they care about you and they will be trying to get you back and I cant have that happen now can I?" he said yanking the chain on the throne to have me look him directly in the eyes "Your an idiot thinking your getting away with this you know that right?" I said glaring at him. He growled and slapped me across the face as a response, "GAH!" I yelled as I fell to the ground holding my right cheek in pain, I looked up at him giving me a nasty glare "watch your self cat I love you but I'm not afraid to hurt you" he said with venom in his voice. All I could do was look at him not saying a word "Now I have some things to attend to while I'm gone don't even think about trying to escape I took extra measures to keep you locked up" he said while looking down at me with a very serious expression plastered to his face. I yet again didn't say anything just look away from him as I hugged my knees up to my chest and leaned against the wall. His expression softened a bit as he bent down to eye level with me "don't worry soon Dan will be gone and we will be together forever" he said with a crazy glint in his eyes as he kissed my forehead and walked out of the throne room with his guards. As soon as those doors closed I cried as hard as I possibly could.

*Dan's POV*

We were all waiting for nightfall as we waited we were packing our bags, training, putting on our armor and all that stuff. I held my sword tightly as I looked out the window waiting for the darkness to consume the sky "Dan here take these they should be of help" Ty said throwing me some health potions. I caught them and nodded in appriciation and continued to stare out the window "Dan you havent said anything since.....well you know" Netty said with a concerned expression on her face "I know and...I'm sorry about that outburst, I just couldnt stand him putting his hands on Stampy like that" I said looking down at my feet trying to avoid eye contact "We understand Dan, we know how much you love him" Sky said with sympathy in his voice "But were going to get him back" Lee said with seriousness seething through his voice "Yeah like you said Don is going to regret everything he has ever done" Mitch said crossing his arms and smiling showing all his confidence in us "Besides we have all these awsome weapons Trayaurus made there is no way we will lose" Jason said while pointing the lazer blaster that Trayaurus gave him for the battle. "I swear if he does anything stupid to stampy im going to rip his head off" Squid said while angrily sharpening his diamond sword. I nodded in agreement as i held my sword even tighter just thinking what Don could be doing to him, I looked out the window to finally see the dark bejewled sky. I got up and grabbed my bag as I walked to the room where the teleporter was located "Trayaurus is it ready?" I asked anxiously. Trayaurus walked out from behind the machine holding a wrench "I just finished so we should be good to go" he said with a smile on his face. "wait your coming with us?" I asked assuming he would be to exhausted to rescue Stampy "Are you kidding I haven't been on a rescue mission in ages" he said while grabbing a large gun and loading it "plus I wanna kill that idiot clone for using one of my inventions on Stampy" he said with a smirk across his face. I nodded and walked to the others "Guys get your stuff the teleporter is ready" I said not loosing the seriousness on my face. We walked into the building room with the teleporter in it "Ok so how do we do this do we just stand on the platform and it sends us to Stampy" Ash asks with a quizzical look on his face "sort of you guys just stand on the platform while I program the machine and we will be teleported outside of where Stampy is being held" Trayaurus said while walking over to the control panel "why cant you just teleport us into the building where Stampy is being held" Jerome asked raising an eyebrow "because if we do that we and his army is in the room where we teleport we wont have enough time to react to what they are going to do" Trayaurus said slightly getting frustrated by the questions as he was typing away at the control panel "ok that should be it everyone on the platform" he ordered as we all got on the platform, it began to glow around us the light slowly got brighter and brighter with every second until we were engulfed in light, the noise around us sounded of that of a helicopter. The light seemed to explode around us, when the light finally faded away I could see we were hundreds of miles away from the city. We were in a large forest with a old abandoned looking warehouse smack dab in the middle of it. We were hiding in the bushes looking at the building with pure anger in our eyes ready to kill.

"Prepare to die Don"