Search and Rescue

*Dan's POV*

We hid in the bush as we looked at the warehouse door as it was being guarded by two horrifying looking guys. I nodded to Sky who in exchange gave a nod back as he threw a rock against a metal barrel on the side of the warehouse. As soon as it hit the barrel the sound echoed a bit which got the guards attention, as soon as the guards were facing away from us Mitch and Jerome went behind them and quickly snapped both the guards necks and quietly put their dead bodies on the ground. They quietly open the front door of the warehouse and waved for us to come in signifying it was clear. We quickly and quietly ran into the building and down a long hallway which at the end there was a large metal door. I took about three of us to just open it a crack, as I looked in I could see a huge room with multiple men in armor carrying boxes of weapons, dynamite, and who knows what. We quietly sneaked our way into the room using the shadows as our concealment, we watched the guards bustling around working on making weapons and such when our attention was brought to a man with a scar over his eye "Boys according to the boss that Dan guy will be coming anytime now so watch your backs on patrol today report any strange activity" the man said In a deep raspy voice. "Now time to read off today's tomorrow's assignments. Ranger your team will be escorting Sniper as he picks up the weapon parts from our dealer, Slaughter you will be doing TNT testing with Rover we need those bombs to be able to blast a hole through any wall without making the whole building collapse" the man read off each task seemed completely insane. "What about you Scar Face don't you have a job to do" a man with a bright mohawk asked lifting an eyebrow "The boss wants me to watch his little prize" he said while snickering. I couldn't help but feel my blood boil with pure hatred, I looked at Trayaurus and nodded he exchanged the nod with loading gun. Some of the men heard the gun load and looked at the crates we were behind curiously, we got up quickly and shot our guns at the guards few got shot the rest darted for their guns and thus begun our epic battle. I watched as Lee had jumped onto a large mans shoulders while pulling out his diamond dagger he slit the huge man's throat and jumped down to the ground and started to savagely Stab everyone that came into his path, Squid had climbed up onto the metal columns and began shooting his arrows like there was no tomorrow one arrow had even went straight through a man's head and into another man's face, Netty picked up a sword a man had dropped and stabbed it into the man's brain. Amy was pinning a guard to the wall as she turned her head to look at me in shock she then quickly stabbed the man in the stomach and threw the dagger at my head stabbing a man behind me who had tried to sneak up behind me. I was a bit fearful when one of the guards knocked sky's sword out of his hands but then sky grabbed a can of hair spray from his bag which confused the man before he pulled out a lighter and sprayed the hair spray against the flame lighting the man on fire. "DAN GO FIND STAMPY WE GOT THIS!!!" Trayaurus yelled while he was shooting everything in his path. I nodded to him and ran down a corridor that I saw that Scar Face guy run down when the battle began.

*Don's POV*

I was tending to some paperwork my weapon parts dealer sent me to fill out while I sat on my throne next to a chained up Stampy he hasn't spoken ever since I slapped him. I was about to say something to him until Scar Face threw open my doors and shutting them quickly while breathing heavily "Ah Scar Face my favorite mass murderer what's the news?" I said still not looking away from the paperwork "Boss it's that Dan guy he found us and-" he began but I cut him off "your disposing of him correct" I said as I saw Stampy's head lift up at the name of Dan which still ticked me off "Sir him and his friends are more powerful then we expected and-" I cut him off once more "AND WHAT?!?!" I yelled with anger stirring in my voice "H-he is on his way to kill you" he said quickly not wanting his only good working eye to be ripped out of his skull. I was about to say something when I saw Stampy smile at this how dare he smile at this?! "you will stay here and keep him busy got it Scar Face" I said while getting off my throne "But sir I-" I cut him off again "if you kill him I will promote you to be general of the army" I said simply wanting him to shut up. I unlocked Stampy's chain collar and grabbed him by the wrist, he tried to struggle away but he stopped when I pulled out my large gun and held it to his forehead "I suggest you don't do that and you follow me" I said with venom spilling from my voice. I know I love him but sometimes you just have to give a little threat to make them do what you want. I quickly walked down an escape route that I had prepared for a situation such as this one. I looked down at Stampy who was silently crying. We were walking onto a bridge I had made over an underground ravine, I looked at the bottom of the bridge to see spikes sticking up from ground and then back to Stampy who had pure terror stuck in his eyes. I stopped dead in my tracks and held him close to which he flinched at the action "Oh Stampy there is no need to be afraid soon we will be together forever without anyone in our way" I said slightly moving the gun away from his body. This felt perfect I could feel his heart rapidly beat against his chest this little creature was all my mine for the taking and Dan would be no longer a threat. I tried to take advantage of Dan not being here as I leaned into his face ready for his lips embrace until I heard "GET AWAY FROM HIM!" I voice yelled from behind. As I turned I was greeted by a bloody Dan "Oh well if it isn't Dan how have you been" I asked mockingly "I don't have time for these games Don now GIVE HIM BACK!" he yelled angrily with the flames of revenge burning in his eyes "Aw now why would I do that we have been having such a wonderful time right Darling" I said putting the gun to his head making him cry more "Put the gun away Don it doesn't have to be like this" Dan said trying to give me a second chance but I didn't need a second chance all I needed was this little sweet heart by my side but if I couldn't have him no one could "How about.......no" I said mockingly with a tad bit of aggravation. He held up his gun with fury seething through his body "Come on Dan shoot and risk hitting your precious little Stampy" I said while pulling Stampy even closer to me as I held the gun right to the side of his head. "Make your choice Dan".

*BANG*