We're Going Home

*Stampy's POV*

My ears rung hearing the gun shot my eyes were squeezed shut so I didn't know what had happened. "GAH!!!" I heard someone yell and I was finally released from Don's death grip I opened my eyes to see Don had fell to his knees holding his shoulder which had a huge bullet hole in it. I looked in front of me to see Dan who had shock written all over his face "DAN!!" I yelled with joy as I ran on the bridge to get to him. I saw his shocked face transform into a smile with tears flowing down his face. I practically jumped into his arms as we hugged it felt so good to finally feel the warm embrace of the one and only man I will ever love. "Oh my god Stampy I'm so happy to see you!" he said while cupping my face and staring into my eyes. I started to cry more "I thought I never see you again" I said as the tears were overtaking my eyes "I would never let that happen Stampy" he said pulling me closer. I was so caught up I didn't realize Don had gotten up from his little pool of blood. He ran up to us with a dagger ready to kill us "DIE!!" he yelled angrily. Right when I looked at him Dan pulled out his gun and pulled the trigger. My eyes widened when the bullet went straight into his chest and directly into his heart, he started to fall back as he gripped at his chest in pain. He soon fell into the ravine below I could hear the spikes pierce through his body as he hit the bottom. I looked back at Dan who was breathing heavily as he put his gun back into his gun holster. "Thank you Dan." I said with tears still streaming down my face "I wont ever let this happen again" he said as he grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. I pulled back a bit "wait how did you shoot him without hitting me?" I asked looking him in the eyes "I'm actually not sure I didn't even pull the trigger at all when that happened" he said with a puzzled look on his face "Then who did?" I said quizzically "We did!" a voice came from behind a voice from behind us said with much enthusiasm. We turned around to see our friends waving at us from across the bridge. "Wait how did you get in here to be behind Don?" Dan asked raising an eyebrow "oh after were done killing those guys we thought that don would have a secret escape plan if things went wrong so we went outside and found a secret exit. After we traced it back here we found you guys in the gun stand off" Trayaurus explained. Lee and squid made their way through the crowd of friends, ran across the bridge and pulled me into the tightest hug i have ever felt in my life "Stampy little bro i missed you oh my god I was so worried." Lee said quickly with tears pouring from his eyes "Oh Stampy don't scare us like that again!" Squid said with tear streaming down his face. I looked back at the crowd to see my older sister Netty was giggling at this but she still had tears falling from her eyes. "can we go home now this place still scares the life out of me" I say smiling lightly. Dan lightly chuckled to himself "sure thing Stampy lets go home" he said grabbing my hand as we walked over the bridge and left through the Don's escape exit.

*TIME SKIP*

We finally got to the lab Trayaurus insisted on making sure I didn't have any internal injuries or something so while the others got cleaned up and settled down Trayaurus led me to a large scanner "ok just stand on that plat form Stampy and I will scan your body" he said more tired then he usually sounded. I nodded and stood on the platform and soon a laser beam traced over me "ok Stampy your free to go while I look over these scans" he said looking over the data he collected from the scans. I walked over to a living room area in the lab where everybody was sitting around relaxing and taking a load off. I walked over and sat next to Dan and Lee, I looked over at Dan who was quite almost the whole time we were returning to the lab "Hey Dan you have been awfully quite are you alright?" I asked with concern stirring in my voice "Y-yeah I just was thinking I could have stopped him from doing this" he said as guilt filled his eyes. I cupped his cheek in my hand to make him look at me "Dan it wasn't your fault this happened so don't think like that, no matter what happens I will always love you I promise you that" I say smiling softly as tears begin to prick my eyes. "I k-know I just wish I could have asked sooner....." he said softly barely audible "ask me what Dan?" I ask slightly confused. He got up from the couch and held my hand as he got down on one knee. The others sat up in their seats watching us intensely "Stampy we have been together for ten years and I think its about time I asked you....." he started as he smiled up at me "Will you marry me?" he said with tears pricking his eyes. I couldn't believe it, I looked at my friends who were looking at us with surprised, and loving expressions on their faces. I looked back at Dan with tears spilling from my eyes "oh Dan...."

"YES!"