Let's Start Off with...

Percy P.O.V

Here I was sitting on Olympus waiting for a task, reminiscing over what had happened over the past few months...

Flashback

I was at camp I had been spending the past 2 months planning how to propose to Annabeth. A few of my friends were helping. Leo had one of the girls from his Cabin design the ring with me. Malcolm, Nico and Thalia knew as they were planning the wedding as I told them i had to train as I was sure Athena was going to send me on a quest to prove my love for Annabeth.

Time Skip a month

I was going to Olympus to ask Athena if can marry Annabeth. I was walking to her temple with my head down as i didn't want to draw attention. When i reached her palace I knocked on the door. I waited a few minutes and she answered the door.

When she saw me she said "Come in I have a feeling i know what your here for." I joined her and sat on the couch opposite her and said

"As you can guess. I came to ask for Annabeths hand in marriage. I have feeling your going to want to send me on a quest or something similar?"

She sighed and nodded "I had a feeling this day would come. Yes I wanted you to do the twelve Labour's of Heracles but you've basically done that. So I want you to do a special version I call the 14 Godly Labour's or if you complete them the Labour's of Perseus. You will do one request for each god No matter what. Whether it be utterly humiliating to something completely life-threatening do we have a deal?"

She stood her hand out. I didn't even need to think about it. I stuck my hand out "Deal" she grinned "Come we must go to the council. I nodded and she flashed us away. She spawned a owl and mad it fly to the roof and exploit "isn't that a bit morbid?" I asked she just looked at me and said "Its a robot" I just nodded.

A few minutes later everyone was here "Why have you called us Daughter?" Zeus asked

"Perseus wants Annabeth hand in marriage and came to me. He suspected i was to set something for him. I wanted him to do the twelve Labour's of Hercules yet he has already done them so I've came up with the 14 Godly Labour's or the 14 Labour's of Perseus. This task is that each of you give him one task whether it be simple or very complex he has to do it. As we were waiting I was thinking that maybe you might be harsh so to sweeten it for both parties I think we should bless Percy so that he has all our blessings this allows us to be harsher on him."