The Norse Patheon - Part 3

Percys P.O.V
Location: Alfheim Throne Room

So after I left with Odin, Loki, Freya and Thor Heimdall transported us to The Alfheim Throne room where Freyas Brother Frey lives. Frey is the God of Summertime, Wealth, Fertility and Spring (not sure in the last one) so his throne room was pretty bright. Freya summoned her brother and 5 minutes later he appeared.

At first I thought it was Apollo then I looked closer and saw he looked different but very similar.

"Hello Sister, Odin, Thor, Loki and whomever you are." Frey said

"Please excuse the incompetence of my brother Lord Perseus it's simply who he is." Freya said making Frey frown

"What's with the 'Lord' thing?" Frey asked

"I should introduce myself. I am Perseus Primordial God of Loyalty, Tides, Swordsmanship, Heroes, Modesty, Hidden Talent/Abilites, Natural Disaesters, Supernatural, Magic, Night, The Pit, Oceans, Liquids, Myths, Domains, Animals and Mates. Minor Primordial of Time and Earth. Odin, Thor, Loki and your sister, Freya, believe I may be able to take Fenrir so Ragnarok won't happen" I said

His eyes widened before he bowed. "I'm sorry for my rudeness My Lord" he said

"Don't worry about it. We were here for your permission to seek Fenrir and see if I can force him into submission."

"Yes you may I shall guide you their. Are the others coming?"

I looked and saw nods of he's and said "Yes Frey. If you don't mind"

He nodded and told us to follow.we walked throughout Alfheim until we reached a gigantic cave "you'll find Fenrir inside shall we accompany you?" Frey said

"Yes please. I fear he won't recognise me and may act differently but of he saw you all he would act the same so I can properly subdue him." I replied. They walked in the cave with me following behind. Eventually I saw a gigantic wolf about 10 foot tall. He was bound by chains that looked weak but were definitely strong bit were cracking. Unlike the Myths said he had no sword keeping his mouth open but he was chained.

He growled at the Gods "My Captures, father to what do i owe the pleasure of your visit" be sneered

"Fenrir we are here to determine if you can be freed or not." Odin said

"So I can start Ragnarok. I'm destined to kill you old man." He spoke.

I took my entrance "that's what I'm here for pup." I said

He growled "Did you call me pup. I'm the largest wolf in all the nine realms."

"I would leave the cave if I were you gods this pup needs to learn manners." They nodded and I grinned as they left. "So Fenrir your the biggest, baddest wolf in the nine realms. Speak to me that way again and I'll rip you apart price by peace."

"You are just an arrogant God leave before i break my chains."

I turned into a wolf now Fenrir was 10 foot tall so I grew to a 100 foot tall wolf. I grew my claws and slashed his face "You are but a pup wolf. You bow down to me in fear of my power. You are my toy. For that disrespect. I, Perseus Primordial God of Loyalty, Tides, Swordsmanship, Heroes, Modesty, Hidden Talent/Abilites, Natural Disaesters, Supernatural, Magic, Night, The Pit, Oceans, Liquids, Myths, Domains, Animals and Mates. Minor Primordial of Time and Earth. Claim the Fenrir Wolf as my Symbolic Animal, he shall do my bidding and should be ever betray me his essence will be ripped apart piece by piece so he suffers eternal agony." After my claim of him I had to cause a perminant mark on his so right above his heart i carved a 'P' so he would remember.