The Norse Patheons:- Part 2

Hels P.O.V
Location:- Helheim/Hel (Basically the Norse Underworld)

I was sitting in my throne, depressed as usual. Just because I'm the Goddess of Hel means I'm like my domain I mean you don't see Tyr acting all pent up on War even if that Is his domain. Anyways, apparently My father, Loki, wants to speak to me today.

In the Myths the Norse people often represented me as old or Ugly, this will sound egotistical, but I'm not I'm actually fairly pretty. I sighed I wish I had somebody to love to hold me. I looked up to see the Bifrost portal open and saw my Father in his royal attire

"Father."

"Daughter, I'm glad to see you. I'm here to update you and give you some news you may find pleasant." He said peaking my interest.

"Well?"

"Right. The Norse Gods are signing a Peace Treaty with the Greeco/Roman Gods of Olympus, they shall be here in one week. Now for the news concerning you. Odin wants to set up a arranged marriage between one of the goddesses and the Greeco/Roman Gods to ensure a peace. They want you to do it, actually I want you to do it. You are cramped up here all alone, crying and longing for a lover. I heard they recently made a new God who is the God of Loyalty. Maybe they shall send him to us to ensure our Loyalty. I also heard it was Perseus Jackson who is this new God, that demi-god you had a celebrity crush on. So you shall be married by within three weeks"

I was shocked, my father set me up to an arranged marriage? I thought.

"How do you know this Father?"

"The last time I was on Not sure and Olympus me and Hermes made great friends. He keeps me updated, said Perseus was betrayed and became the Ambassador of Olympus so it's most likely him. I do hope that you will be good with him, apparently the Creater has been keeping an eye on him aswell. Of course Odin doesn't know this and I won't tell him but still."

"Thank you Father it means alot to me."

2 Weeks Later
Day after Percy Arrives
Hels P.O.V

I had been summoned to Asgaurd to meet with Odin. I already had a feeling i know what it's about. I walked through the Palace until I reached the throne room.

"Good Morning Hel please chair" Odin greeted

"If this is about the arranged marriage you set up I already know. My father already told me." I said as I sat

"Ahh it seems so well were going into the treaty now so if you would like to meet your new husband you are welcome to stay, but if not you can leave."

"I would like to meet my new husband before I marry him, according To Father he's a God of Loyalty so I won't have to worry about affairs but if like to see what type of man he is."

"Ah yes he is but he is also a God of Animals and Mates titles given to him by Chaos herself, this means he will have Multiple Lovers but will only love them aswell as you. He said Eros put one on each Patheon or will make it the one whom he is to marry."

That shocked me but I smiled slightly "that's alright as Long as he is still faithful and let's me know as I know that the women will love each other If it works as in a animal pack."

"From what i can gather yes. Ah here he comes now."

Just as he said that a knock on the door could be heard

"I would like to change into something more formal if you don't mind I shall return soon enough." With that I left to my father's favourite sister Freyja. I ran to hee palace and knocked on the door