The Norse Patheon.

3 Months Later
3rd Person

Again nothing new happened for Percy apart from petty little things like people asking him to send disasters here and their he got so sick of the constant 'Percy can you send a hurricane to this place' and 'Lord Perseus please make me a good hero' or 'Percy I want you to make my children better swordsmen' it was so annoying with the Gods and Demi-Gods constantly wanting me to do that he ended up fleeing to Tartarus for a month.

He stayed in the Palace of Tartarus and even tortured some people Tartarus kept down their like Hitler. Anyways he was sitting in Tartarus on his bed when he got told the Olympians were calling him for a council meeting by one of Tartarus' servants.

Percy flashed up to my throne and saw everyone looking at him "What?"

"We've been waiting for 30 minutes" Poseidon said

"Sorry time moves differently in Tartarus."

"Anyways Perseus we've decided to send you to the Norse Patheon to help make peace. Now when the treatment is made they'll expect you to marry one if their goddesses in return as a symbol of Union. We figured that since you have the Domian of Loyalty you also need a domain that will allow you to have Multiple Lovers so we were going to ask Chaos what domain she would find appropriate. She will set lovers for you of multiple Catagories. One from each Patheon still active. One mortal and One demi-goddess to keep the scales." Poseidon spoke.

"I really don't have a choice do I. Alright them I'll call Chaos I guess."

He sent a Prayer to Chaos and asked is she could come to Olympus so we can discuss our domains problem. She soon came into the throne room via portal

"Yes Olympians what's wrong? Oh yes you wanted a domain for Perseus so that he can have Multiple Lovers aswell as not break his domain of Loyalty well let's see now.. hmmm" she spoke.

She thought for a moment and said "Why don't we give you the domain of Animals this way he can take the form of any animal but has to have the mates of the animals he has. So basically it's the better version of God of Wolves because he could only have 4 mates maximum. Like a said earlier I will have Eros, the Primordial one, set his mates. One for each Patheon he may include this one. He will also put one mortal and One Demi-God. Alright here I go. I ,Chaos, Bestow upon thee Perseus Jackson the title God of Animals let your spirit run as an animal and be their king. All species shall bow to you as you are their Lord. Let it be known that I, Chaos, have bestown you The Title God of Animals."

The fates flashed in looking nervous "Errm Grandmother..."

"Yes Grandaughters is everything alright?"

"You may have made a mistake"

"And that was"

"We have no Primordial God of Animals of Creatures. The Closet one was Tartarus as Primordial of the Pit."

"Your point?"

"You made Him a Primordail God! A physical representation of every Animal and Creature on Earth! How are you not understanding this!" The fates cried out

"Shit..... oops?" Chaos Tried

"Wait hold on. Im Confused am i a Primirdordi god of Just Animals and Creatures or all my domains?" Percy asked

"You have three options you can be made a full Primordial God and Have all your domains transfer into Primordial status of course we would have to change a few like Earth, Pit, Night and Time. You can move into.Prinordial Status and have Time, Pit, Night and Earth as minor Primordial domains or you can stay as a god and be God of all your domains and Primordial of Animals and Creatures." The fates said taking turns