UPDATE

Hey guys, I know this is a little late and that I normally don't do these but I figured that id just put this out there.

As much as I love this story, and don't get me wrong I really do, i got kinda bored of it, I feel as if I Made Percy way to powerful, I made it harder on myself for writing him to have multiple lovers, it was just to difficult for me to keep up with, do I'm giving you guys a choice.

I can either Keep this on a Haitus, like I have for the past months

Or

I can rewrite the while story again, from scratch this time, this time I'll try make the plot better instead of only having three chapters per story.

If you want the second option, let me know what to make him the God of because I have some ideas that would be implemented into the story if I did redo it.

I'm thinking of making Percy the God of Dimentions, allowing him to jump into alternate Realities with different stories, Like in one dimention it's the My Hero Academia Universe, another for the Avengers, etc.

Also, give me some ideas for books/movies/tv shows/ Animes for me to implement into the story, some people were asking me to add in things from the Kane Chronical but I havnt actually read them books so I'll have to find time to do it, but if it's a movie or Tv show I'll try watch it as soon as possible to get a idea.

I'll give you guys some options on what I think Percys domains could be, and you can obiously expand on them

God of Time, Dimentions, Tides, Treaties, Ease, Loyalty and Family

God of Time for defeating Kronos, Dimentions so he can freely go into alternate ones, Tides because of his father, Treaties because that would be his job, Ease so he can calm arguments that break out, Loyalty as his fatal flaw, and Family just because

God of Dimentions, Ice, Betrayal, Combat, Honour and Heroics

Dimentions for obvious reasons, Ice because, I don't know, Betratl because he would be betrayed by the demigods, Combat as he was a master combatant, Honour because he was the most honourable demigod and Heroics because he was the best hero

You can obiously put what you think in the comments, and maybe, if you guys do want me to re-write, I'll use your guy's suggestions.

P.S. I'll also be making him Chaos' champion of something so that People from other Patheons respect him, and not look down on him as some Minor God.

Thanks Guys
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Fanfic writer
ViciousViking03

P.P.S RIP Stan Lee, 1922-2018, you'll forever be in our hearts you legend!