My New Life.

Percys P.O.V

"Lord Zeus I Accept the offer of Godhood" I spoke with a smile.

(I'm only doing this because I feel it'll be easier for him to meet the other Patheons and stuff. It's not going to be like my other stories where it's main focus is him being a God. ☺)

The council let out a huge breath as if thinking I would say no. Zeus nodded and the council stood and pointed their palms at me and shot energy into me.

To say it hurt would be an understatement I was trying not to scream. I mean seriously you try not to scream when your blood is being boiled so it can be changed into molten gold. Anyways. They were firing into me for a good 5 minutes before I passed out. The last thing I saw was a flash of light envelop me.

3rd Person.

After Percy Passed out Apollo flashed him into his temple to rest. The council looked at each other silent before Zeus spoke out.

"He lasted longer than when we last turned a mortal into a God. He will be powerful to say the least." He got silence in reply until a female voice broke it.

"Sorry sorry that was my fault. I tried to get here faster but it looks as if you already gave him god hood." A woman stepped out a portal and. The Gods all bowed.

If your wondering why it's because the woman was Chaos the Creater.

"Lady Chaos what have we done for you to grace us with your presence?" Poseidon asked.

"Can you please stop bowing it's awkward." She spoke out and they rose and sat in their thrones. "I was coming to give the boy my blessing but it looks like he was given Godhood so that's out the window. Anyways I  can still be here to give the boy his domains. I see you made him your Ambassador that's good. With his newly achieved Godhood it'll be easier. Anyways I believe the boy is waking up."

Apollo stood and flashed away to his temple to see Perseus waking up. When he opened his eyes Apollo took a sharp intake. They were Gold like Kronos eyes were.

"Ahh your up. Good good. Well welcome to Godhood Cuz." He spoke after he calmed down. Percy looked at him and smiled

"Only took you three attempts to finally persuade me." They both laughed.

"Get dressed and come to the throne room as fast as possible. We have a very important visitor." With that he flashed out back into the throne room.

Percys P.O.V

After Apollo left I got out of bed. I had a feeling my features changed aswell my blood and well mortality. I walked over to the mirror and took a sharp breath. My eyes were Gold exactly like Kronos were.

I was the same height but was more defined. I had a very visible eight pack and my hair lost its strips of colour as gods can only hold minor blessings from other God. My skin was the same. All in all I just looked more defined. My eyes were very prominent though I had a feeling that if people stared into my eyes they would feel as if I were looking into their soul.

Not a good feeling. Anyways I got dressed into the Clothes Aphrodite summoned. What she's a good stylist. My clothes today were a black t-shirt with a leather Jacket with spikes on it with Black Jeans that had chains everywhere and rips. I had black Army boots silver and gold swirls on them.

I set off to the throne room from Apollo's temple. It was a short, but enjoyable walk, I pushed open the throne room doors to find all the Olympians silent staring at a women on her phone. I cleared my throught and everybody Jumped

"Ahh" the woman screamed so I played along

"Ahh" I yelled back

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT" she yelled