Chapter Three

Kaylee

Today was Sunday and a rest day for me. Last night was so much fun at Jayceon party but the nigga left his own party. Today all I plan on doing is chilling and catching up on love & hip hop.

"What the hell you smiling about?" I asked Harmoni as she sat down next to me.
Bitch must got her some good loving last night because she was on cloud 9.
" Well if you must know I spent the night with Chris" Harmoni said smiling. " And bitch when I say he is big the fucking nigga is packing" she said laughing. " Soo wassup with you and Jayceon?" She asked. " Girl nothing guess he not feeling me" I told her shrugging my shoulders. "Fuck him then show that nigga what he missing out on" she told me.

I thought about what Harmoni said maybe I should show Jayceon what he missing out on. I mean I seen the bitches he deals with and I know I top all those bitches.

"Chile where Kayla?" Harmoni asked. " She didn't stay here neither she probably with Rashad ass still" I told her rolling my eyes. I couldn't stand Rashad and I knew he was cheating on my girl. I tried to warn her but you can't tell bitches shit when it comes to their nigga.

Kayla sighed " I wish she would leave his no good ass alone" she said. "She will when she good and ready sis" I told her.

Just then Kayla walked in with shades on and I knew right then and there Rashad done beat her ass again. I mean I thought he would've learned from the first time I stabbed his ass. But Kayla always take him back when he goes buy her shit and tell her the sweetest things.

I rolled my eyes as she came into the living room sitting down. "So how bad is it this time?" I asked her.  Kayla didn't say anything she just broke down crying. This the thing I hated the most is seeing my sister cry because of a nothing ass nigga. " I caught them" she said lowly. "Girl speak up we can't hear you" Harmoni said. " I said I caught them! Rashad and Tasha they was fucking in Rashad's bed!" She yelled. " He made me watch til they was done and beat my ass because I used the keys he gave me" she said pointing to herself crying still.

That's what I hated most about Rashad he was a pussy nigga quick to fight a bitch but not a nigga. I'm not making excuses for Kayla neither because I been warned her and I've been in her shoes before. My ex Trey use to beat me til I was black and blue. I got tired of the beatings so I turned to stripping to help me earn some quick and easy money to get away from his ass.

I wrapped my arms around Kayla " You know I been there before get out before it's to late you don't deserve this you bad ass fuck and can get any man you want don't settle for shad pussy ass" I told her. "Yeah sis we here for you come on let's get ya face cleaned up and let's got out to eat a bitch fucked up a appetite" Harmoni said laughing.

We helped Kayla hide her black eye and we all showered and head to Applebee's. I really hope my girl open her eyes soon and realize love is not supposed to hurt.