Chapter Six

Chris

Chris

Me and O rushed to the hospital to check on Jayceon whoever did this to my boy gone pay for this shit.
We've been sitting here for damn near 20 minutes and haven't heard shit yet.

"Yo yo miss lady" O said to the lady behind the desk. "Yes son how can I help you" she aked nicely. "We have been here for 20 min now trying to check on our brother any update yet?" O asked the lady. "Can you give me his name again?" The lady asked. "Jayceon Pitts" O told her.

The last begun to type in Jayceon name after a couple of minutes she looked back up from the computer to us. " I'm sorry boys Mr.Pitts seems to be still in surgery at this moment" she told us. "Thank you ma'am" I told her.

Me and O sat back down waiting to hear something back. This shit was really eating me alive I was supposed to be there during the drop. I chosed to stay home to be with Harmoni and look what the fuck happened my nigga laying up in this bitch fighting for his life.

"This all my fault" I said standing up. "Man no it's not" O said looking up at me. "Man I was supposed to be there but I stayed back for some stripper hoe" I told him. "Whether you were there or not anything could've happen I was there nigga and you see what the fuck happened?" O said.  " Bruh I don't care what you say I was supposed to be there and had y'all boys back I'ma have to cut shawty loose she a distraction" I told him.

O didn't say anything else after that he knew just like I did Harmoni was distracting me from the business. After a couple minutes later the doctor who performed surgery on Jayceon came over to us.

"Well fellas good news Jayceon will make full recovery" the surgeon said. Me and O took a breath of relief. "Bad news is the bullet pierced his liver and he will be in a wheelchair for the next 4 weeks" the surgeon said. "He will need someone to help him around he shouldn't be up and moving til after his check up visit" he added.

Me and O looked at each other Jayceon didn't have nobody but us. His mother died at the hands of his father and that nigga took the coward way out and killed himself.

"Y'all can go on and see him he's in room 679" he told us.  Me and O walked into Jayceon room I'm not gone like it hurt to see my boy like this I'm just glad he alive though.

"Bruh when I get out of here I'm Killing snake and his bitch ass brother" Jayceon said. "Bro you in a wheelchair for the next four weeks" I told him. "Man fuck that them niggas gotta feel me" he told us. " The doctor said you gone need some help around" O told him ignore everything Jayceon was saying.

"We was thinking about asking Kaylee to look after you" I told him. "The stripper?" Jayceon said raising a brow. Me and O shook our head telling him yeah
"Nah son I'm good I don't need that around me" Jayceon said.

I personally don't give a fuck what he talking about I'm not bathing or helping a grown ass man to the bathroom. Good thing I haven't cut Harmoni off yet because she can break the news to Kaylee that her dream finally about to come true.