Twenty

Kaylee

I woke up with my mouth dry as hell. I felt like I haven't drunk anything in days. "What am I doing here?" I asked the nurse in a raspy voice. The nurse turned around from the board and look at me. "Hello I'm nurse Pam and I will be your nurse today you have been in for three days now" She told me. "Three days!" I semi yelled. "Where my child?" I asked becoming worried. The nurse opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by the door opening.

"Mommyyy" I heard the voice my babygirl. "Pick me up mommy" she said in her smile voice. "Come on lil mama I'll help you" Jayceon said helping Kaylnn on the bed with me. "How you feeling?" He asked me. I was stunned as fuck to see him here and talking to me at that. "I'm okay" I told him lowly. "Why you didn't tell me that night?" He asked with sadness in voice. "I was scared" I told him putting my head down. "What I told you about that pick yo head up don't let yo crown fall" Jayceon said lifing Kaylee head with his fingers. "You don't never have to keep something like that from me" Jayceon said. "I don't know if you or Trey her D-A-D-D-Y"  I told him spelling out daddy. "I'm her daddy & why you spelled it out " Jayceon said. Kaylnn raised her head at the word daddy. For her too be two now she was beyond smart. "Daddy?" She questioned. I looked at Jayceon who looked at then we both looked at a smiling Kaylnn. "You don't want a DNA tes" I asked him. Jayceon shook his head no "it's fine she's mine you been in here three days and we had the best time and I even celebrated her birthday with her I got yo mean ass sister to thank for that" Jayceon said laughing.

When I realized I wasn't laughing along with him stopped and looked at me" what's wrong?" He asked. "What about your wife? How is you gone explain this to her?" I questioned. Jayceon rubbed his beard "I haven't thought about that yet but Kaylnn is apart of me now so she just gone have to accept that" he told me. " I want to meet her officially Jayceon not just running her over with a buggy of she's going to be around our child" I told him. Jayceon didn't say another but was smiling like hell. "What the hell you smiling at crazy" I asked him. "You know this what I always wanted you and my child" he said. I gave him a half smile. I loved the way that sounded it sounded good but to bad he's a married man now. No matter how much I'm still in love with I will never cross that line.