Chapter Four

Kayla

Kayla

Me and my girls arrived at Applebee's we found us a table and sat down to look over the menu. I really appreciate them for sticking with me through this bullshit with Rashad. After that shit he pulled I'm really done with him. I know that I constantly say that over and over but now that I seen it for myself I'm done.

"Hi I'm Kesha and I will be you guys waitress this evening" The waitress said. "What can I get you ladies?" She ask. " Let me get the BBQ boneless wings with fries and a margarita" Kaylee told her. " I'll take the same" Kayla and Harmoni said at the same time. "Alright I'll be back shortly" The waitress said walking off.

"So tell me about Chris" Kayla said to Harmoni. At the sound of Chris name she caught butterflies in her stomach and a smile appeared on her face. " Well Chris is fine as hell" Harmoni said laughing. "He's funny Goofy and really talented" she said. " Bitch you was only with nigga for a night" Kaylee said laughing.  " Don't be a hater cause Jayceon gave you the boot" she said laughing. "Whatever forget you" Kaylee said rolling her eyes. "Anyways we been texting since I left him he can really sing and draw I saw some of his paintings" Harmoni said.

I could tell by the way Harmoni was talking about Chris she was really feeling him and I hope he felt the same.

"Do he gotta bitch or kids?" Kaylee asked. The waitress brought back their food and drinks Harmoni waited til she walked off before answering Kaylee questions. " As far as I know no to both questions" Harmoni said.

"I'm leaving Rashad for good" I spoke up. "I know that I say that a little too often but I'm more than serious this time" I said. " Good because I can't keep using my good make up for your black eyes" Kaylee said laughing. The girls laughed along with her no matter what they jokes consistented of they never got mad at each other.

"Well well well long time no see" A voice said. Me and my girls looked up and there stood Kaylee's worse nightmare.

"Trey what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked him. "I'm back" he said hearing those two words made Kaylee's stomach turn. She thought Trey would never get out of jail but here he is standing right before them.

"What you thought you could get me locked up and never see me again?" He asked Kaylee. Kaylee didn't say anything she was scared out of her mind. " Come on babygirl we got unfinished business to handle" he said grabbing Kaylee arm. Harmoni stood up and pushed Trey " Get the fuck off her she not going any where with yo ass!" She yelled. Yet Kaylee still didn't say anything. " Yo who the fuck is you her body guard Kaylee got a mouth of her own that I know she can use very well" Trey said licking his lips.

I couldn't stand Trey he had done Kaylee way worse than what Rashad had done too me. I saw the fear in my best friend eyes she was scared to death. I wasn't about to let her go anywhere with Trey ass.

"What's going over here?" We all turned around and there stood Jayceon Chris and some other dude. " Why yo hands on my woman bruh?" Jayceon asked Trey to calm for my liking. Trey let Kaylee's arm go and turned around to Jayceon. " My bad Jay I didn't know she was with you" Trey said throwing his hands up.

"Get the fuck outta here if I see you near her again you a dead man" Jayceon told him. With that being said Trey left he was just like Rashad a pussy ass nigga quick to hit a bitch but scared to hit a nigga.
"Hmm thanks for that" Kaylee said lowly with her head down. "Pick yo head up ma don't let yo crown fall" Jayceon said lifting her head with his finger. " Don't mention it though it's all good" he said to her.

After all that bullshit me and my girls finished our food and we left. We planned on having movies night tonight but since running into Chris them earlier Harmoni had other plans.

"Alright ladies time for my dick appointment so I'll catch you hoes tomorrow" Harmoni said laughing. " Bitch bye" Me and Kaylee said laughing at her foolishness. Harmoni left so me and Kaylee decided to carry on with our movie night.