Eight

Omari

Omari

My boy Jay called me and told me to come over old girl house and scoop him. The man sound more stressed out then relaxed. I tried to warn him living with females could get real hectic. I pulled up to her her condo this bitch was nice as hell. Her and girls stripping but at least they got something to show for it unlike most of these hoes.

"Yoooo Jay" I called out knocking on the door. The door cracked open a little but it wasn't Jay. " Umm excuse me this is not Jayceon place please stop being so loud" Kaylee told him rolling her eyes letting him in. "My bad ma" I said giving her a small smile. "I'm not your mother my name is Kaylee you know it use it Jayceon in the the kitchen" Kaylee told Omari walking off.

That damn girl rude as hell I see why my boy trying to get the hell away from here. It must be that time of the month for a hasty because she tripping hard. "Man wassup with old girl what she tripping on?" I asked Jayceon. Jayceon shook his head "man we slick just had a little heated argument that's all" Jay told me.

Jay told me all about his and Kaylee's argument. Honestly I don't even see how these two even managed to stay in the same house together this long. They both stubborn as hell and hot headed as fuck. I know my boy and I can see he starting to feel Kaylee just be the way he speaking on her.

"So let ask you something" I said to him. "Wassup?" He replied back
"You feeling old girl or what?" I asked him. "Man she aight I just cant see myself with her she gotta nasty ass attitude" he said. I just side eyed this nigga cause he got a nasty ass attitude too. I chuckled a little "bro y'all two of a kind she the female version of you" I told him.

"Man I know that I can't deal with shawty that's why I'm leaving baybeh girl gone make hurt her" Jay said with his accent coming out. Jayceon rolled into the room he was sleeping and gathered some of his things he had.

"Where you going?" Kaylee asked leaning against the door frame. Jayceon heard her but he ignored her she didn't want to talk when he was trying to apologize so he don't want to talk now.

I looked over and heard O laughing at us this man was just like Chris found everything funny. "Something funny to you?" Kaylee asked him. "Excuse me miss lady" O threw his hands up still laughing.

Jayceon gathered his things and Omari help his boy out of the house. He looked back and saw Kaylee staring at him. It was like her eyes was pleading him to stay but her pride wouldn't let her say anything. Omari shooked his head at them and pulled off laughing go himself. His boy was falling deep and he ain't even know it.