Seventeen

Harmoni

We was at the club in the back room waiting for our name to be called. "You sure you don't want to dance?" I asked Kaylee for the 100th time. "Yes I'm sure" she told me for the 100th time. "All I'm saying sis this Jayceon birthday party you know he brings all the celebrities and dope boys out you see how pack this bitch is?" I semi yelled with excitement. Kaylee didn't say anything she shrugged her shoulders.

I don't know what was going on with my girl but she was a totally different person. It's like she woke up and just changed that was even before she found out she was pretty with Kaylnn and I could tell her but face she didn't really want to be here now.

I didn't have time to keep pressing Kaylee to make some money. Me and Kayla was doing a team duo dance tonight. Our name was called and we went out to do out thing while Kaylee sat at the bar and watched.

After we got done dancing we went and sat by Kaylee. "Y'all made plenty money tonight I know y'all God Daughter & Neice said for her birthday" Kaylee said laughing. "What's going on yall enjoying the party" I looked up and saw Jayceon. Kaylee whole mood changed but he didn't even acknowledge her presence .

"We are yo birthday parties always lit" I told him. "What's up Kayla?" Jayceon said to Kayla. "Jayceon" Kayla said rolling her eyes. "Okay well y'all ladies enjoy y'all self's" Jayceon said before walking off. "Well damn I guess sister invisible" Kayla yelled after him but he was already gone back to the VIP section. " I'm finna head out you guys" I heard Kaylee say. "Don't let him ruin the night Kay" I told her. "It's fine Moni it's not him I'm just not feeling this" Kaylee told me.

Kaylee begun to walk towards the door when she stopped in her tracks. She was like a deer caught in headlights. Standing before her smiling in another woman face was her worst nightmare Trey.

"You okay?" Kaylee jumped at the sound of the voice behind her. "Oh God Chris you scared me" Kaylee told him. "I saw the look on your face something seem wrong care to share?" Chris asked her. "No it's fine" Kaylee said shaking her head "I'm just a little tipsy" Kaylee said lying through her teeth. "Come on I'll walk you to your car you're such a bad liar Kay" Chris said laughing a little as he lead her to the door.

Chris & Kaylee made it to her car. "Thanks Big Bro" Kaylee said. "No problem sis I got you always I know that me and you had Rocky friendship because of Jayceon but I was just looking out for my boy you know" Chris said. "Yeah I know loyalty is everything" Kaylee told him. "You right be safe though aight" Chris told Kaylee "yeah you too" she said before closing her door and pulling off.