Twenty-Six

Jayceon

Two weeks later

It's been two weeks since everything had went down. I missed my babygirl Kaylnn so much but Kaylee wouldn't budge. I never meant to put her in harm's way but how was I supposed to know what was going down. Draya on the other hand packed her shit and left a nigga she's even filing for a divorce.

"We got that nigga" I heard the excitement in Chris voice. My main focus was Kaylnn and I was I thinking about leaving the game for good and passing this shit down to Chris. "You heard me nigga!" Chris said again. "Yeah man just got other shit in mind so what happened?" I asked him knowing Chris he was going to carry on. "Aight so check this me an O" he started pointing between them "we saw that fuck nigga King posted and I just shot his ass no questions asked and I know for a fact the nigga dead" he said with a shrug.

"Man you starting to scare me hell you a little to excited about killing somebody in broad daylight" I heard O tell Chris laughing. I listened to these two niggas go back and forward as they broke down some more dope. Me on the other hand was trying to figure out to get my babygirl back.

Harmoni

"You look bad" I told Kayla. "You sure you don't want to get seen about?" I asked her. "I'm fine it's probably just food poison" she told us before running back to the bathroom. " I think she's pregnant" Kaylee whispered. "How you know? Was you like this too?" I questioned and she nodded her head yes.

Kayla walked back into my livingroom and laid down. "Y'all I think I should've took a plan B" she said giggling. Me and Kaylee looked at her. "I think O got me pregnant I don't want no kids I'm still young" she begun to stress. "First of all you old ass hell and second of all you just gone have to deal with it you knew consequences behind your action like you told me about Kaylnn" Kaylee told her. "I'm not saying I'm going to get rid of it if I am I'm just saying I'm not ready" Kayla begin to cry. "Have told O about this yet?" I asked her. "No I just started getting sick four days ago I want to take a test first and then make a doctor's appointment before I say anything maybe it's just a bug or something" Kayla said. " Well what we waiting for bitches let's go get this pregnancy test you know I'm about sick of you hoes now I'm going to have to have a baby because I feel left out" I told them laughing as we left the house and headed to my car.