Chapter 16- Presents

"Levi why did you buy tea at a coffee shop?" I say quite amused. He glares up at me and i quickly put my arms up in surrender. "Look it was just a question" He looked at my drink. "I've never had coffee, so I don't want to buy it in case I don't like it" My jaw drops. "You've never tried coffee?" he shakes his head. I pull his 'tea' away from him and he shouts at me. I place my coffee in front of him and stare him down. He looks at me. "What?" he says. I roll my eyes. "Drink" He shakes his head. "No, that's my tea!" He says pointing at me. Should I be a brat... yeah... 
I stare at Levi and smirk. "You wouldn't" He says. I move the cup close to my mouth. "Eren please" He whines. Why is he being so adorable all of a sudden? I move the cup away and point to mine. "Try" He huffs and picks up the cup. He smells it and instantly moves it away. 
"Eren this is disgusting" He says. 
"Well, millions of people drink it so it can't be that bad" Levi huffs and brings it close to his face. I smells it again and grimaces before sipping a small amount of it. He instantly puts it down and starts coughing. "Eren that is disgusting! Give me my fucking tea" I laugh and hand him his drink back and he takes a slow sip trying to get rid of the taste.
"You like the taste of that?!" Levi says. I nod and take a long drink. "Yum!" I say and he looks at me like I had seven heads. "Where are these guys anyway?" I ask and Levi shrugs.

{Petra's P.O.V}

"Jean! Not yet they look so cute!" I shout at Jean who was going to walk out from behind the wall. Eren takes away Levi's tea and i squeal when he threatens to drink it. 
"Krista! LOOK!" Krista quickly comes over and we see Levi take Erens drink and smell it before saying something back to Eren. Eren shakes his head and Levi moves the drink to his mouth. "Krista he's sharing a drink with EREN!" Sasha also runs over. "Really??" Levi takes a drink of Erens before retorting and placing it down quickly. He waves his hand at his drink and takes a long sip. Eren is laughing his head off before taking a drink of his. Levi shakes his head.
My heart speeds up in excitement when Erens face suddenly got serious. THIS IS MY OTP IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

Jean comes over and peers around. "So, why are we still standing here?"
"We can't interrupt a serious conversation!" I say giggling. Jean rolls his eyes and Marco chimes in. "They are kind of cute together aren't they" I smile at Marco. "COMRADE!" I high five him and I turn around and squeal when i see it happen. Eren looks at Levi worried and Levi looks down with his hands on the table. "Guys..." They all look around and we all squeal when Eren reaches over and grabs Levi's hand. "MAMA PETRA IS PROUD GUYS" I practically hear the eye rolls from behind. Eren smiles at Levi and stands up looking around. He puts some money on the table and walks away still holding hands with Levi. "Guys who do you think tops?" I say. Jean and Sasha start hysterically start laughing. He walks outside the coffee shop and pulls him to the car park. They are probably waiting for us. "Okay, let's go"

{Eren's P.O.V}

While, my face still flushed off grabbing Levi's hand, we walk to the car park still intertwined. Levi stops walking and I turn around. "Levi?" He points to the red and blue car next to ours. Oh...
"They are already here?" I say to Levi. He nods and blushes looking down. I smirk slightly and keep a hold of his hand. "Well lets go find them!" He snaps his head up. "Like this?!" He shouts. "Like what?" He shakes his head and looks down. "Nothing" I smirk and squeeze his hand a little bit before we walk off.
"What are you planning for Mikasa?" I ask looking down at him. He looks at me. "I'm making her and her friends a little party in my back garden and I'm having my friends in the house because i can't look after that many kids on my own, and so I'm not lonely" I nod. 
"what are you getting Mikasa?" He shrugs.
"I mean I already had a gift for her from mother" I turn to look at him.
"Levi?" He shakes his hand. "No, I know, mother left me and Mikasa a gift for every birthday for 6 years. Obviously, I'm 20 so i have 3 years left but Mikasa was just born when mother died. It was a miracle she survived and she also has three left. Hers are all belongings from mother and a few letters and I know this year Mikasa has a bracelet." I nod and see Levi looking blankly at the floor. I squeeze his hand and take another look around. 
"Hey Levi do you have a phone on you?" He nods. 
"Can you ring someone, ask where they are?" He nods taking his phone out and flicking through. I feel someone on my back and they speak. "No need, here we are lovebirds!" I hear a girl speak. I turn to see Petra.
"Where were you guys?" 
"Spying on you" Jean says.
"JEAN!" Petra shouts really close to my ear.
"Ugh i want ears left you know" I say whining. I see Petra  look down to see mine and Levi's hands and i quickly turn red and pull my hand away. I see Petra smirk and Levi go red as well. 
"Oh come on guys just get together aready" Marco says and i change the subject. 
"OKAY come on we need to get Mika's presents" I say walking away. I hear fast footsteps and see Levi had caught up with me.