Chapter 27- You bastard

(Still Eren's P.O.V)

I stare at the clock and think, who can i get to watch Mika, I don't want to ask Armin because he was upset the other day about it. Oh, maybe i could ask Paris, we went through school together and she is one of the maintenance team at the aquarium. Yeah maybe I should. I pull  out my phone and as I was about to text Paris I got a message off Lev. 

Hey, no need to find someone, Mikasa is staying at Annie's again tonight
Oh okay, so you still up for it?
Yeah, but where are we going?
Its a secret, i already told you~
And I already told you, I don't like surprises
Well tuff, see you later
Fine, Bye
Aw don't be like that Lev
Shut up I'm not doing anything!
Fine, bye Lev
Bye bright eyes

I put my phone down and text Armin, 

Hey, wanna come over? I'm free till 5

I wait for a reply and head over to fill Azul's food bowls and got to grab something to eat but I hear my phone ding and I walk back over, 

Sure! I'll be over in a bit, got nothing to do anyway 

I roll my eyes and smile, I walk over to the kitchen and make sandwiches for us both. I grab lettuce, tomato, chicken and cheese before making a stupid sandwich. I call it stupid because I normally just put chicken in bread but noooo, that's not a sandwich! 
I plate both sandwiches and cut up apples and oranges before putting them in a small bowl next to it. (A/N Literally just what I had for lunch XD)

I hear a knock at the door. Jesus Christ Armin... I walk to the front door and open it to see nobody there. Confused I take a step out of the door and look around. Nobody...? I turn to see a note taped to my door. I rip it off and head inside. 
I sit on the couch and my eyes instantly go to who wrote it. K.A? I look at the note and slowly read the short message. 

Hello, Eren, 

Now, it seems that you've gotten quite hands on with that Levi boy doesn't it? Do you think reporting me to the police would fix anything? No, no it didn't. Their  security isn't  very good is it? 

Well, unfortunately son Levi can't have you. Levi can't have anybody, he's a murderer, his mother died and it was his fault. MY SISTER. Levi shouldn't have what everyone else has. Now, take this as a warning, If I catch you with Levi again I will kill you.
I don't care about your life, nor do I care about Levi's. But, I want to see him suffer, if that comes in the form of you I'm alright with that. 

I feel my stomach churn at his choice of words, but he must be bluffing. Levi said this happened with Farlan and Isabel, They are alive. There is absolutely no doubt that this is Kenny...

So Eren, you have a choice, but always remember, I can see you,

K.A

He's bluffing, He is.... right? Do I... tell Levi? No... 
I can't tell him, I don't want him to leave me in an attempt to keep me safe. I roll up the note and put it in my back pocket. I'm going tonight, should I... warn the police? No, not directly, Kenny will find out. I pull out my phone. I want tonight to be nice, maybe I should have someone watch in case Kenny shows up... 

What if I set a trap?  Use Levi as bait? Okay Eren let's think about this... If I take Levi to the lake I was going to, Kenny will see that it is a secluded place and maybe try to get me? I nod to myself and pull out my phone. I hear a knock at the door and groan... I need to ring the police...
I open the front door and smile at Armin before letting him come inside. I hand him a plate and he hums eating it. 
"Armin I need to ring somewhere give me 10 minutes" I say walking upstairs out of the way. I call the number of our local station and sit on my bed. 
"Hello Trost police station" I hear a lady say. 
"Hello... can I please speak to the blonde woman who say Mr Levi Ackerman?" I ask and she huffs. 
"Is it important?" She asks and I roll my eyes. No, I'm just ringing a police station. 
"Yes" I say and she sighs saying I'm being sent to her room" I wait while the music plays before someone picks up. 
"Hello?" The lady asks. 
"Hello, are you the lady who Mr Ackerman met the other day?" 
"Who are you?" 
"My apologies, I'm Eren Jaeger"
"Oh right Eren yes I remember you, unfortunately I have bad news about Mr Kenny Ackerman" 
"He got out, I know, I've had a letter off him. Look, I have an idea that could get you the perfect chance to get him."
"Oh?" 
"I'm going out with Levi Ackerman in a discrete area, I'm sure if we walk long enough Kenny will  follow and someone could get him"