Chapter 33- Fair, Pt.3 ~What I wanted

Levi's P.O.V

I'm not going to lie, this is the most fun I've had in a long time, the reason? This mermaid boy next to me.
When I first saw him at the aquarium it was Mikasa who pulled me over. I saw him swim through and smile to all the children and my mind couldn't get how calm and relaxed he looked. My heart raced when he swam over. He did seem like a bit of a weird kid in the beginning so I didn't really give him the light of day, but I'm glad I went to that aquarium. I'm glad Mikasa made me go back all those times just to see 'Mr Eren'.
Okay I need to stop I'm getting really sappy.
I walk hand in hand with Eren and I start to think, Me and Eren have been going out for a while now... I really want to be official with him... But, if he hasn't said anything he mustn't want to be official with me. I look down and watch my feet as I walk. I feel Eren squeeze my hand and I meet his concerned eyes.
"Lev?" He asks. "You okay?" I nod and turn my head to the direction we are walking.
"Smile" He says and I shake my head.
"I have no reason to" He huffs and lets go of my hand. My hand instantly goes old without his embrace and I snap my head to him.
"Hey!" I whine and scowl before grabbing his hand. I feel my cheeks heat and he chuckles before interlocking his fingers with mine and smiling at me.
"I'm teasing, I just think you'll have a nice smile"
"I don't know" I say unconvinced with my eyebrows furrowed.
"I think you would" He teases and looks ahead smiling.
"I like your smile" I say without thinking and his cheeks heat up. I groan as I feel mine do the same. Eren chuckles lightly,
"I don't" He turns to me. My eyes widen.
"Are you kidding, It's infectious" I say looking ahead.
"Can't be that infectious if you haven't smiled yet, I spend a lot of my time with you smiling" He says smugly. Oh you have no clue.
"Come on, Your smile is great, can't tell me otherwise. Now, lets find the rest of the guys" I say pulling Eren in the direction of the rollercoasters as I know Erwin is obsessed with them.

We push through crowds of people until I spot Eren's friend.
"Hey! Blondie! Coconut!" I shout and his head snaps up. He looks around guessing someone was shouting at him. I wave my free arm in the air and he smiles before waving.
"Hey, His name is Armin" Eren whines and I roll my eyes.
"Yeah, yeah, I know" We walk over and he smiles. He looks down at our hands and smirks. Eren tuts and I look at him.
"What did I say Armin? Smirking doesn't suit your face" he says and I take a look at the kid.
"Yeah I agree" I grimace as I realise how weird it looks on his face. "Please, go back to the innocent looking one, smirking is my thing" I say and Eren shakes his head and rolls his eyes.
Armin tuts and looks at Eren.
"What suits my face then?"

"My lips" I jump at the words and turn to see Erwin holding a drink. I chuckle.
"Smooth" I say and he chuckles before handing the drink to the now red coconut.
"T-Thanks" Eren looks at Erwin confused.
"But you and Hanji?" Erwin goes wide eyed.
"Oh god! No!" He almost shouts and I stifle a laugh. Eren looks so confused.
"But the pocky thing... HUH?" Erwin rolls his eyes.
"They have always been like that" I but in. "Erwin wouldn't act like that unless he was single, it's complicated, but that's Erwin" I say and motion for them all the follow us.
"Come on, we are finding Hanji and Mikasa" I drag Eren along.

After a while of walking Eren still looks full of energy, I feel like I could collapse honestly.
"How aren't you tired" I complain and he looks at me confused.
"You are?" I nod my head and keep looking around the child area for Mikasa. I feel Eren stop. I don't realise until my hand stops, pulling my body to a halt. I turn to see everyone stopping. Eren turns around and pats his back.
"No" I simply say and continue walking. I feel two sets of arms grab mine and I'm pulled towards Eren by Erwin and the coconut.
"Hey!" I say. they each grab an arm and a leg and lift me up.

"HEY! GET OFF!" I say struggling to get out their grasp.
"Wow Levi you are so light" Armin says and they wrap my legs on Eren's back and let go. Scared of falling I quickly grab his shoulders. I try to unwrap my legs but Eren grabs them and starts walking.
"Brat, Put me down" I say calmly and he shakes his head.
"Lev, you said you were tired, just relax, I'm not" I sigh and wrap my arms around his neck, leaning my head on his shoulder. I hear a squeal and figure it was the coconut. I hear Erwin chuckle and I groan.
"Shut up" I say mumbling into Eren's neck. I feel him tense slightly and I smirk. Is he ticklish? Or maybe... I move my mouth to his neck and he tenses again. I chuckle. I kiss his neck lightly and he shudders.
"Levi, stop" He whispers and I shake my head.
"Nah" I whisper back. I keep my mouth against his skin and suck lightly. I hear him gasp and walk a little faster.
"Lev I swear I'll-" I chuckle.
"You'll what?" I say teasingly. He releases a shaky breath before I start again. I nip his neck slightly and suck harder making a groan come out of Erens mouth, he turns it into a cough and Erwin asks if he is okay. I quickly close my eyes. He nods and Erwin pokes me. I try not to squirm.
"Levi is asleep I think" Erwin says. Eren slightly 'tsk'ed under his breath. I smirk.
"Oh, he must be tired" He says with his head still ahead. I open my eyes and see I left a small bruise on his neck and smirk. I kiss it lightly and he hums. He grips my legs tightly as a warning but I move to a different area on his neck and suck hard causing him to jump and groan quite loud.
"Is Levi too heavy?" Erwin asks and Eren shakes his head. I am having too much fun with this. I suck on the same spot and Erens breathing quickens slightly. Well look what I found! I bite the area and he moans quietly under his breath. He grips my legs.
"Levi I will drop you if you don't stop" I sigh and pretend to yawn.