Chapter 30- Back home

Mikasa's P.O.V (BET YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT)

Eren saved me! He made the evil man they call Kenny take the knife away from my neck and then I went to the park. The two ladies that took me were called Petra and Han- What was the crazy ladies name again?
"Levi!" I shout and he walks into my room. 
"Mhm?" He asks. 
"What was the crazy lady's name, the one with the glasses, it was han-something" I say and he chuckles, "Hanji" He says before walking out. 
Yeah! Her name was Hanji, she was especially nice to me. We were sitting in the grass and I was crying because well I thought Kenny was going to hurt Mr Eren, Petra was nearly crying as well so I hugged her to make her feel better. 
There was a really nice police lady who came up to me and took me and Hanji and Petra back to Eren and Levi, 
The lady was really nice, she talked to me about what happened! Then! She gave me chocolate and some water because  I was crying and something about de... dehidridation? I don't know what she said but I still ate it! 
When I got back to everyone I saw Levi crying and talking a police officer and that made me upset because Levi doesn't cry. Then I got worried about Eren so I looked around. I felt really sad because when I saw him he had a big bloody bandage on his side and the doctors where making sure he was okay. He stood up and looked around. HE spotted me and when I looked at him he had blue and black patches on his face and a split lip. I felt myself cry and Eren rushed straight over and picked me up. 
I love Mr Eren, I'm happy he loves Levi because Levi talks about him a lot at dinner and it makes me giggle sometimes. 
Levi seemed really happy to see Eren and he hugged him really tight and Eren picked him up. I giggled but felt hands over my eyes when they kisses each other. I found it funny because I had seen them do that before but it was quite different to what they were doing now. Levi hit Eren but then cried again and I guess he was just angry that Eren wouldn't let Levi save me or how Eren was there instead of me. But he forgives him now at least. 

Its been fun because Eren has been staying at our house for the week to look after me and Levi even though Levi said no. But that means I got to stay with his kitty! Azul really likes me and I love her just as much as I love Mr Eren, he's my hero! 

Levi's P.O.V

I lay on the couch reading a book, "It's no use, I can't concentrate" I say sitting up and chucking the book across the room sighing. I hear a chuckle and turn around to see Eren holding a tray with a tea pot on it. 
"Why can't you concentrate? Is it my dashing good looks?" He says dreamily and chuckles before setting the tray down on the table. I sigh and run my hand through my hair. 
"Levi it's been over a week, I know it will take time but you've got to accept that it happened , Levi, nobody was hu-" 
"Shut up, I know what you are going to say, And you're wrong" I say glaring. He sighs. 
"Levi, I don't coun-" 
"Yes you do!" I say confused. 
"You, were hurt, you risked your fucking life for me and my sister. The overwhelming feeling of guilt, but happiness, but anger, but relief. I'm just all over the place, my sister, you, all threatened to be killed in front if me Eren" I say getting quieter. I feel arms wrap around me and bring me close. I lay my head on jis chest when I feel him kiss my head. 
"He's gone Lev, He's gone, I made sure of it" He whispers and oddly his words comfort me. I let out a shaky breath and I feel weight on my legs. I turn to see Mikasa looking at me. I pull an arm out and she giggles before squashing in our hug. Eren kisses her head then mine. 

"I'm supposed to look after you idiot" I growl and he chuckles. 
"I don't need looking after, I'm fine being in your guys presence" I roll my eyes. 
"You are hurt" 
"I'm not" I growl and poke his side making him wince. 
"Yes, you are, come on Mikasa, get up" I say sitting up but Eren holds us tighter. 
"No, I'm not done yet" Mikasa giggles and wraps her arms tight around Eren before closing her eyes. I sigh and slowly sit up, much to Eren's displeasure. 
"Leviiiiiii" I shush him and stand up, going to the kitchen to prepare lunch. 
My phone beeps and I see it's from an old group chat we used to use,

Local Losers  (╯°□°)╯ (¬_¬)