s e q u e l

Hellooooooooooo!Yes, I am already working on a sequel because I'm in love with where this story can go

Hellooooooooooo!
Yes, I am already working on a sequel because I'm in love with where this story can go.
The introduction is already posted and the book is called 'Ease'.
It's going to be a far softer book than 'Bad Bitch' and is going to revolve around Svetlana's daughter rather than Svetlana and Natasha. It'll be less gory, less mature, and will be overall less gritty.
It will be a mixture of Infinity War fix it and romance so I'd really love it if you'd go and read it. It'll be updated regularly and I'm really looking forward to finishing this au!
I hope you guys enjoyed 'Bad Bitch' so don't forget to comment and vote - I really appreciate your feedback.
Goodbye for nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :)

author's note: 26/06/2023
...i personally think i served absolute cunt posting this chapter with full confidence, then deleting the entire sequel with no explanation, and dipping for half a decade. in all seriousness, i don't even know if i kept a back up of the sequel so i'm afraid ya'll are gonna have to just cope with an open ending (🫣). do what you want with it in your heads! pretend svetlana came back and lived happily ever after with natalia, co-parenting with bucky and steve, or pretend one of them died tragically or something... it's completely up to you!!! (i am a wee bit sorry about effectively edging everyone reading, i promise).