Nine🌸

NIGRIA ABUJA.
HANEESA'S POV.

     I cry pushing myself out of the little cafe I met Fadilarh with my heart beat beating fast against my rib cage. So turns out bitch two is Fadilarh and after introducing my self and chatting for a while, she urged me to meet her and I heard the most disturbing news.

"Listen Haneesa, Mukky has hurt me but it's nothing compared to the pain I felt when Ayman broke up with me. Tell Mukhtar that I don't care if he doesn't speak to me ever again but he can't escape any shit.. We are in this together and they are back"

She had said and I asked her thousand times. Who Ayman is? What shit? Who are they? What happened back in London? But she didn't answer me, all she said that my brother is in danger and I should stay out of things if I don't want to get him into more trouble.

     "Haneesa!" Ya Mukky yell running to me and I hug him tightly crying on his chest. If Maami was here she would have scolded me for hugging him chest to chest saying I'm grown up and not the little girl that I was but I couldn't care less now, can I?

"Ya Mukky I'm sorry" I cried and he pull away from the hug wiping my tears. By now people were staring at us widening their eyes and probably wondering if we've gone mad but again I don't care.

Go get a life..

"What happened?"

"I met Fadilarh"

"And?"

"She said you were in trouble and that I should stay out of your matter if not I would get you into more trouble and I don't want that to happen" I cried and he lead me to the car.

"It's okay.. Wipe your face and act normal. Daddy will be hone today" he said driving and I nod my head closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. I won't interfere anymore.. If he feels like telling me what's up he will tell me if not then I'm fine.

***    ***

"Haneesa" Daddy called after we finished eating dinner. Ya Mukky and I were debating who is finer Beyoncè or Kim Kardashian while Maami was on the phone with her beloved daughter (Adda Hayrah) as she gist her about her friend's wedding the one she attended last week.. and how the parents of the bride spent lots of money and blah blah blah (Adda gulumsi neh wallahi)

Daddy went to his living room when Sarratu informed him he had a visitor and he just returned now gaining my attention.

"Na'am Daddy"

"Go and wear your hijab, you have a visitor" he said and I look at him eyes widened and Maami tell Adda she will call her later asking Daddy to repeat him self.

"Haneesa answer my question koo kin zama kurma ne? (Or are you deaf?" Maami asked. "are you expecting someone?"

"No" I simply replied and I feel Ya Mukky burn with fire beside me.

"Daddy why didn't you send him away? She is to young to be seeing someone.. Mstw all this small small boys. let me deal with him" he said standing up and daddy stop him.

"I gave him my permission and Haneesa didn't you hear me? Go and wear your hijab"

       I slowly stand up and walk to my room wearing my light purple long hijab thinking who on earth is here. If I can clearly remember I never dated any one all my life nor have I sent a guy to meet my father.. then who on earth can it be?

Walking downstairs slowly, I met Maami and Daddy sitting down, Sarratu by the door while ya Mukky was now where to be found. Oh Allah.

"Sarratu will go with you and don't stay long" Maami said and I nod my head before she stopped me again "Hope you sprayed perfume?" She winked and I close my face in embarrassment

"Kai Maami I don't even know the guy and kuma I am not smelling so I didn't spray any perfume"

"Oh oh! Hayrah yakamata tazo gobe ! She need to teach her sister all this basic stuffs. at my age I don't have the energy to be teaching you how to meet a guy" she shake her head sideways pulling out her phone.

Godddddd!

Daddy laugh and Sarratu join along while I just pout and drag my feet to meet the stranger.

"Assalam Alaikum" I greet

"Walaikum Salaam, Hey Anee" he said flashing me a smile wearing a white Kaftan and zanna bukar cap.

"Hi" I simply replied sitting down on the couch opposite him and Sarratu made an excuse for bring water following through the front door and using the back door to access the kitchen cause Maami will make her stay and I know she is very uncomfortable. 

"How are you?" He asked while my eyes were locked on my lap, I couldn't bring my self to look at him which was very weird.

"Fine, Alhamdulilah" After long decades of silence he finally spoke again.

"I hope you don't mind that I asked for your father's permission to be seeing you cause I wanted to make things halal"

"It's okay your intention is good and I'm glad you decided to do things the right way"

"Anee look at me please" he begged and I slowly meet his deep light brown eyes. "Please give us a chance, I promise you won't regret it.. Give me a chance to prove I'm worthy enough for you, To prove that I'll be the perfect and best soulmate I know i shouldn't be talking about marriage cause it's too early and I don't want to scare you but I'll be honest with you, my intention is to make you my wife and take you back home as mine. So please grant me one chance and I promise you it will be the best you've every made. so tell me are you willing to please give me a chance?" He finished and by the time he was done I was in tears, never in my life has anyone ever said all those sweet words to me and here Ahmaad is saying all I have ever craved to hear so why on earth won't I give him a chance.

"Please don't cry, I hate seeing tears in your eyes" He said I stand up slowly.

"You can come Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday after Maghrib prayer. Monday and Sunday are not good days, I sleep early so it's not a good advice to see me unless you want to talk to sleepy Haneesa" I said and his face break into a huge grin.

"Thank you and I'm sure sleepy Haneesa is very cute. Please accept this small gift from me to you" he said handing me a cute paper bag.

"I think it's too early to be accepting gifts, Maami will scold me, maybe another time In Shaa Allah" I said and he laugh.

"Okay tohm, goodnight"

"Goodnight" and with that I sneak to my room avoiding Maami and Daddy cause they would tease me and ask me how it went which I am not ready to disclose until Amtullah knows. So I call the sleepy head who yelled and yelled until her voice was gone.

***    ***
I tried shebi?😪😪 if you won't appreciate me na you sabi my lovers are many right😅❤

vote, comment and share if you love me Lodi Lodi😩🙈❤

And silent readers.. Abeg I don't bite😂😂 please share your thoughts😄 thank you😗