EPILOGUE.

Special thanks and love to everyone who downloaded Inkitt just to read Her Fulani Prince. ❤❤ ily lodi lodi.

***

"Aslaha Bari mana.. Aslam if you touch that I'll spank you" she yelled dropping the tray of grilled chicken on the table.

"Where is Hajara?" She questioned looking around.

"Adda Hajar is applying her makeup" Aslaha replied while Aslam swiped his little finger on one of the cupcakes dipping his finger covered icing in his mouth.

"Makeup?! Aslam STOP!"

"Why is she yelling now? Assalam Alaikum.." He walked inside the holding two big shopping bags.

"Abbiey!!" The kids yelled jumping on him while she rolled her eyes at him. "I am this close to losing my mind.." She palmed her hands almost allowing them to touch.

"I'm sorry habibty, come give abbiey a kiss" he dropped the shopping bags on the floor while the twins snoop around the bag. He encircled her waist and crashed her into his chest before kissing her.

"Stop" she giggled when he nibbles on her lips.

"Abbiey Aslaha is eating your chocolate!" Aslam yelled and Haneesa groaned pulling away from her husband. "Take care of that little princess, I'll go get Hajara." He sighed as she walked up the stairs not before hearing a loud, booming, echoing,
"Aslaha stop running and come back here!" laughing wholeheartedly, she walked the room opposite the twins room before peeping her head.

"I though we agreed you will help me with the twins" she asked walking inside the room that screamed pink but there good part is it's stinkingly neat only for the dressing mirror which was a mess from makeup.

"Ammiey I am trying to do my makeup, I'll be down soon" she whine

"Turn let me see you" Haneesa said and when she turned she gasped, "you look beautiful baby but I don't think abbiey will approve of that. It's too much"

"But I'm not going out, are we not having the lunch at home?"

"Good luck convincing him and be fast" she walked down the stairs back to the kitchen before the kids will finish half of the meal she prepared. She met Aslaha crying as she wiggled on the kitchen floor with chocolate smeared on her face.

"Baby why are you crying?" She asked bending down to pick her.

"Abbiey collected my chocolate and he gave Aslam to finish it" she cried hugging her mother.

"That's cause you took the chocolate without asking him and that's not good manners" Haneesa tried to make sense but Aslaha was not grasping anything, instead she cried more until Haneesa washed her up promising to buy her many chocolate when Abbiey is not around. She dressed her up in her white dress with red bow before tying a red ribbon on her pony tail.

"Ammiey I want those clips" she pointed at the clips in the front drawer where Haneesa kept all her hair ribbons, clips and beads.

"Okay baby, let me just clip this hair so it won't cover you eyes.. Who even plaited shuku and front for you!?" She asked

"When we went to aunty Hayrah's house" she informed and Haneesa shook her head.  Leave it to Adda Hayrah to have her ways with things. Every time the twins visit her or go for a sleepover she is always experimenting new things on her kids, now that her own kids have outgrown that age.

"Now go and say sorry to Abbiey and ask before taking his chocolate" she walked her down the stairs when she noticed Ahmaad and Aslam on the couch.

"Aslam come let me bathe you" she yelled and the little boy ran upstairs with chocolate smeared face.