Forty four🌸

It's a mix mix.. So many heartbreaks💔

Lots of cliffhangers 😂

Okay, bye!

***

Mukhtar closes his eyes in distress,

His heart was burning,

His blood was plumping heavily,

His teeth was chattering.

He was in so much pain and no one would be able to understand how he is feeling. No  matter how the person cares or can relate, they simply cannot get that feeling. That need to just want to die or change a certain something in your life. That is, something else.

Adda Hayrah slowly run a hand in his hair and hold his hand in hers giving him a supportive squeeze and he flicked his eyes open looking at her.

He felt like crying, the pain is unbearable. The pain in his heart.. The need to want to rip your heart out of your body is unexplainable.

"Is she gone?" He asked his voice hoarse.

"Do you think she will be gone that easily?"

"No. But I was hoping so" he sigh out and Adda gave him a pity smile grabbing the plate of samosa by her side. He didn't even see that there!

"Open your mouth and take a bite.." She command and he shake his head sideways declining it.

"I'm not hungry"

"Of course you're not. Ahh I remember, you ate half a slice of bread last night and two sips of coffee this morning, you must be so full. Tell me all about it" she said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"I can't eat knowing I am living under the same roof with my mother"

"Listen Mukhtar! You can't run away from her forever. You want answers. you badly want to know why she left you and never contacted you, I can see it in your eyes Mukky, you want to know everything and you actually have the opportunity to know everything you want but your running away from it! Where is the brave Mukhtar Abba Gorge I know? Is he afraid of a little bitter truth?" She asked eyebrow raised and he swallow back the bitter lump in his throat.

"It's not easy. You won't understand cause you grew up with your parents! I lost my dad such a young age, I don't even recall him, I don't know him anymore. No matter how many time I close my eyes and try to picture him I can't because my little memory of him has faded away. I don't even know my dad anymore!"

"But you will get to know all about him if you just listen to your mother Mukky! Just hear her out and after hearing everything you can decide if you want her to stay in your life or to leave"

"What if she tells me something that will break me? Something that will shatter me beyond repair?"

Adda chuckled lowly giving him a small brave smile, "then we will get through it together. I promise"

And with that she push the plate closer to him and plant a kiss on his forehead before exiting his room.

He took few heavy breaths before grabbing one of the samosa and pushing it inside his mouth. He needed to eat in case things turn out for the worst, In no time he finished the plate of five samosa's and weakly entered the bathroom to freshen up.

I can do this!

He thought as he walked out of his room and to the living room where his mother, Maami and Adda Hayri were sitting all sipping something from a mug and talking in low tunes. It all died when he came in view and his mother smile at him, her eyes red and worn out. She had eye bags visibly stating she didn't get any sleep for the past three day just like him.