twenty three🌸

I wasn't planning on updating soon but Nigeria made me proud😩🔥 and the bribes I'm getting ahh😪🌚 see how I am fearing this kain thing where una all come shower me with love just to update😅 sha I love you all so much❤❤

Legit__Boss this girl cannot come and kimme😩❤

hauweeeee this one too with her saucy bribes😂❤

mss_beebey sweetheart won't let me rest ooh😭❤

Mss_khaeyr baby boo can bribe for Africa😅❤ Ameen to all your Duas🙏 I appreciate you all so much.. Now back to the story please................................

Haneesa haba stop crying! Mstw it is getting on my last nerve.. You like crying too much!" Ya Mukky said annoyed and i turn to face him face swollen and red.

"What the hell do you want me to do then? Laugh? My father is struggling for his life and you want me to stop crying?!"

"I understand but crying won't change the fact that he met with an accident and is now on life support, pray for him and spare me the torture of listening to your annoying wails"

"How the hell will you understand when he is not your father?" I shot as a pain expression take over his face but he quickly mask it away. Oh God! What have i done?

"Mukhtar, I didn't mean--"

"It's fine, thank you for reminding me either ways. My father is dead and Abba Gorge is my uncle who sponsored me all my life.." He spoke, his face was emotionless as tears kept rolling down my face. What has gotten into me? First I vex Ahmaad and now ya Mukky?! I really need to get my attitude in check.

"Stop saying that.. Abba Gorge is your dad too"

"Spare me that Haneesa, you have said your mind and I'm glad you did. Daman you've been wanting to tell me that but you were just waiting for the opportunity to do so"

"Mukhtar DanAllah listen to me, wallahi I don't mean what I said" I continue but he ignored me bring out his phone and dialing a number.

"Hello..Yes..Mun iso..Be fast.." He spoke parking in front of a house, we just arrived in Gombe cause he was driving really fast. A guy walks out with a suitcase and he drops it in the car trunk.

"Enter the back seat" was the only thing Ya Mukhtar said to me and I do as told while the guy enter the passenger seat. it was as I he sensed something was off in the car cause he just said hi to me and plugged his head phones on before drifting into lala land and I do the same except for I was thinking of many things in my mind from Ahmaad to Daddy and how to talk to Ya Mukhtar...

Nigeria, Abuja.

         "Daddy... Daddy it's me your princess fah. Daddy wait for me.. I'm tired of running, please stop and hear what I have to say" I yell running in the white environment. Every where is pure white! subhannallah! Where is this place? Why is daddy running from me? What did I do?!

"Princess go back! It's not your time yet, everyone has his time kinji? Go back to your husband and my better half.. Go and face the challenges your mother in law throws your path" He yelled still running and I try to catch my breathe confusion taking over my face.