Fifty nine🌸

An update for you my love..

Yes! You💘

Henjoy😂

***

Nabiila closed the little bottle of milk and shake it before making sure it isn't too hot to hurt Aslaha's tongue. When she is sure it is okay, she carefully carried the little girl who was dressed in a pink overall with a bib around her neck that says, 'I heart daddy' and balanced her on her hand before feeding her the bottle of milk and she watched attentively as she suck and nibble on it. She was really enjoying the tasteless, disgusting milk.. She thought.

"I don't understand why I always get Aslam.." Haneesa groaned trying to pacify the crying baby as she made his own bottle of milk. "I mean he is hard to handle, he is always so impatient"

She laughed, "he is your son Adda Hanee and well he prefers it when he is close to you unlike Aslaha who doesn't really care" she replied and Haneesa pout feeding the baby his milk and immediately his mouth came in contact with the feeding bottle he kept shut.

"Ughh Aslam" she groaned louder making him to stare at her completely worried about his mother's mental health.

"Stop looking at me like that, you naughty adorable baby" she played placing a kiss on his forehead and Nabiila awed.

"Zubaina called earlier when you were in the bathroom" she started a conversation when silence fell between them.

"She has been calling me since she left, she said she is missing the twins so bad and she wishes Abba will allow her to stay instead of you" she laughed.

"Admission is out, she's gotta study. Did you hear she is going to ABU Zaria?"

"Swear? This is her first time leaving home!"

"I know right, I just hope she calms down a little bit. She is too.. What's the word.. Childish, playful, immature"

This time Aslaha interrupted them by crying and they turned their attention to her. She was crying because the milk has finished which made Haneesa to bulge her eyes in shock.

"How did she..?"

"I have no idea" Nabiila complete dropping the bottle and reaching for her pacifier, she stuff it in her mouth and she nibbled on it thinking it was more milk unknown to her.

"MashaAllah! My brother is going to be spending lots of money on this two.. achichi"

This time Haneesa didn't comment as she placed Aslam's pacifier in his mouth after he let out a burp and slowly place him on his rocker, his eyes were already closing slowly.

"Adda Haneesa, are you okay?" Nabiila asked noticing her change of mood when she mentioned Ahmaad's name.

"I'm fine" she replied and Nabiila hmmed. She won't lie if she said she didn't notice how the couple were drifting away from each other despite living under the same roof. They rarely even talk! Everyday is the same, Ahmaad would come home from work after Maghreb, they would all eat dinner together with her brother trying to engage his wife in a conversation but she always gave him straight answers. Like when he will tell her how Abba decided to hand over his company here in Abuja to his name and she would reply with 'okay' or when he told her how stressful work is seeing he had lots of things to change and reshape and she would say 'hmm haba?!' Sometimes he will proceed to tell her about how Salman is handling the company in Gombe better than he is and she would say; 'Inbihaj is lucky, isn't she?' It was always like this for the past two weeks and Nabiila noticed. She even knows how Haneesa wouldn't sleep in the same room as her husband rather she slept in her room with the babies. She didn't say anything to them thinking maybe they had a small misunderstanding but seeing how Haneesa's mood changes when you call Ahmaad's name she knows for sure this isn't a small misunderstanding, it's a big one. The one that might lead to the end of their 'marriage'.