Thirty two🌸

Guess whaaaat? I've been lazing around all week🙈😆

Jummat Mubarak loves💕😍 a lot of you guys are gonna love this chappie😌 but mind you it's short.

Haneesa.

Gombe city💫

I was dressed nicely in my blouse and skirt, bathed in humrah and makeup-ed face by Nabila. Ahmaad came home today and I planned on telling him he will be a father immediately he set his legs in my side but that wasn't possible. Why? Cause as soon as he entered coaxed in a light blue kaftan and zanna bukar cap perched on his head, he welcomed me with a kiss__the kiss I yearned and crave for. He gifted me with it.

"Welcome back" I said breathlessly as let me go, he nod his head eye raping me before clearing his throat.

"Grab your veil, were going to the main house" he said and I did as told wasting no time. He looked somewhat angry and annoyed and I know best than to push him more.

Ummah was blazing with anger while aunty amarya was crying silently, ikon Allah. What is going on is here? Everyone is present seated on the carpet while Hajiya, Abba and Ummah were seating on the couch. I greeted them and they barely replied my greetings so I sat close to Zubaina and Nabila, Rakiya is also seating close obviously worn out. (She came back from Dukku today with Ahmaad)

Subhanallah..what now? I'm I in trouble? Why is Munayarh crying?

"We are all aware of what happened and Bilkisu what do you have to say on behalf of your daughter in law? The daughter in law of your choice? What she did is unpredictable, no one is in the position to punish her except Allah and her husband. All we can do is pray..and talk some sense into her" Hajiya started and I glance at Nabila for explanation but she shrug off her shoulders.

"Hmmm" Ummah mumbled.

"Hajiya I am sorry...jealousy got the best of me. Please forgive me..Ahmaad forgive me. Na shiga uku! (I am in trouble!)" Munayarh cried..

"Shut up!!" Ahmaad growled his veins popping out. "You call that jealousy?! Drugging me so I can turn my back on Haneesa so you call it jealousy after bewitching me. Ina lilahi wa'ina ilaihi rajiun!"

"Haidar calm down"

"Ummah please don't ask me to calm down cause I can't. Ummah has your aim of ruining Haneesa's life for marrying me blinded your love for me? Ummah please let's be realistic, what Munayarh did is...ya salaam! I can't believe this!" He said closing his eyes and clenching his jaws tightly.

"Ahmaad take it easy"

"Abba I can't wallahi, if she can go to this extent just to get my attention on her what values and morals does she want to pass down to our kids?"

"I know it hurts son..but don't put so much pressure on yourself"

"Abba if I didn't refuse her tea that night I would have still been under her control..I hurt Haneesa Abba I hurt her so much. I am ashamed to call myself her husband. I don't deserve her"

"You don't get to decided if you deserve her or not..she will" Hajiya cut in. I feel Zubaina's hand on my face and that's when I realized she is wiping my tears

"Ahmaad please forgive me..Ahmaad I love you so much. It's just it's always Haneesa, it's never me" Munayarh cried.

"Have I not tried my best to give you attention also? Tell me! Have I not given you your rights as a wife?!"

"No you didn't! I'm always a second hand! I'm always a mistake..so don't act all good boy. You did nothing but hurt me, I really love you so please look at me like you look at Haneesa..with nothing but pure love and happiness. I'm I not beautiful?!"